Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull to host Newcastle in EFL Cup quarterfinal
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Milan interested in signing Ramadan Sobhy – Report
Milan, who are said to be scouting for their upcoming transfer window, are reportedly interested in signing Sobhy from Al Ahly.
According to Corriere dello Sport, the Rossoneri seem to be interested in adding the talented 19-year-old into their ranks as soon as this summer.
It is worth noting that the youngster is also at the center of rumors linking him to R.S.C Anderlecht, and that the Red Devils actually rejected an approach from Roma last summer after both clubs failed to find common grounds on the valuation of the player.
The young winger has been in eye-catching form lately, scoring two and assisting five of his side’s goals in Al Ahly’s last six matches in the Egyptian Premier League.
Ramadan, who is Egypt’s youngest goalscorer ever in the history of the Egyptian national team, has also grabbed attention with the Pharaohs, scoring a crucial winner at home against Nigeria, as well as assisting Salah’s equaliser in the previous fixture.