Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
Milan interested in signing Ramadan Sobhy – Report
Milan, who are said to be scouting for their upcoming transfer window, are reportedly interested in signing Sobhy from Al Ahly.
According to Corriere dello Sport, the Rossoneri seem to be interested in adding the talented 19-year-old into their ranks as soon as this summer.
It is worth noting that the youngster is also at the center of rumors linking him to R.S.C Anderlecht, and that the Red Devils actually rejected an approach from Roma last summer after both clubs failed to find common grounds on the valuation of the player.
The young winger has been in eye-catching form lately, scoring two and assisting five of his side’s goals in Al Ahly’s last six matches in the Egyptian Premier League.
Ramadan, who is Egypt’s youngest goalscorer ever in the history of the Egyptian national team, has also grabbed attention with the Pharaohs, scoring a crucial winner at home against Nigeria, as well as assisting Salah’s equaliser in the previous fixture.