Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
Milan interested in signing Ramadan Sobhy – Report
Milan, who are said to be scouting for their upcoming transfer window, are reportedly interested in signing Sobhy from Al Ahly.
According to Corriere dello Sport, the Rossoneri seem to be interested in adding the talented 19-year-old into their ranks as soon as this summer.
It is worth noting that the youngster is also at the center of rumors linking him to R.S.C Anderlecht, and that the Red Devils actually rejected an approach from Roma last summer after both clubs failed to find common grounds on the valuation of the player.
The young winger has been in eye-catching form lately, scoring two and assisting five of his side’s goals in Al Ahly’s last six matches in the Egyptian Premier League.
Ramadan, who is Egypt’s youngest goalscorer ever in the history of the Egyptian national team, has also grabbed attention with the Pharaohs, scoring a crucial winner at home against Nigeria, as well as assisting Salah’s equaliser in the previous fixture.