Al Ahly have defeated Kenyan side Prisons 3-0 in the quarter-finals of the African...
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
Milan interested in signing Ramadan Sobhy – Report
Milan, who are said to be scouting for their upcoming transfer window, are reportedly interested in signing Sobhy from Al Ahly.
According to Corriere dello Sport, the Rossoneri seem to be interested in adding the talented 19-year-old into their ranks as soon as this summer.
It is worth noting that the youngster is also at the center of rumors linking him to R.S.C Anderlecht, and that the Red Devils actually rejected an approach from Roma last summer after both clubs failed to find common grounds on the valuation of the player.
The young winger has been in eye-catching form lately, scoring two and assisting five of his side’s goals in Al Ahly’s last six matches in the Egyptian Premier League.
Ramadan, who is Egypt’s youngest goalscorer ever in the history of the Egyptian national team, has also grabbed attention with the Pharaohs, scoring a crucial winner at home against Nigeria, as well as assisting Salah’s equaliser in the previous fixture.