Arsenal coach Arsene Wenger made a round up on the team’s injured...
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
- Egypt features in list of referees for 2017 AFCON
- Anderlecht coach: Trezeguet is developing well away from the spotlight
Milan interested in signing Ramadan Sobhy – Report
Milan, who are said to be scouting for their upcoming transfer window, are reportedly interested in signing Sobhy from Al Ahly.
According to Corriere dello Sport, the Rossoneri seem to be interested in adding the talented 19-year-old into their ranks as soon as this summer.
It is worth noting that the youngster is also at the center of rumors linking him to R.S.C Anderlecht, and that the Red Devils actually rejected an approach from Roma last summer after both clubs failed to find common grounds on the valuation of the player.
The young winger has been in eye-catching form lately, scoring two and assisting five of his side’s goals in Al Ahly’s last six matches in the Egyptian Premier League.
Ramadan, who is Egypt’s youngest goalscorer ever in the history of the Egyptian national team, has also grabbed attention with the Pharaohs, scoring a crucial winner at home against Nigeria, as well as assisting Salah’s equaliser in the previous fixture.