Al Ahly and Egypt’s U-20 national team forward Karim Nedved revealed that he...
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
Koka features as Braga lose to Paços de Ferreira
Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ started for Braga as his side lost 1-0 against FC Paços de Ferreira in gameweek 31 at Mata Real Stadium.
The Egypt international striker, who scored in his team’s previous match against Tondela, was subbed off after 75 minutes.
In 20th minute, Braga midfielder Filipe Augusto picked an injury and was replaced by Wilson Eduardo. Following the injury, Paços started to gain confidence and amid continuous pressure, they managed to score through Diogo Jota in the 39th minute.
At the beginning of the second half, Paulo Fonseca team attempted to return to the match by starting an attack from Wilson Eduardo in the 50th minute, but Braga strikers failed to convert.
Fifteen minutes to full time, Paulo Fonseca brought on Brazilian striker Crislan to replace Koka in an attempt to bolster the attack. The team however failed to equalise as the match ended 1-0 for FC Paços.
With only three rounds remaining, Braga sit fourth in the league standings on 54 points, five points clear of fifth-placed Arouca.