Egypt international Aly Ghazal is on the verge of sealing a transfer...
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
Koka features as Braga lose to Paços de Ferreira
Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ started for Braga as his side lost 1-0 against FC Paços de Ferreira in gameweek 31 at Mata Real Stadium.
In 20th minute, Braga midfielder Filipe Augusto picked an injury and was replaced by Wilson Eduardo. Following the injury, Paços started to gain confidence and amid continuous pressure, they managed to score through Diogo Jota in the 39th minute.
At the beginning of the second half, Paulo Fonseca team attempted to return to the match by starting an attack from Wilson Eduardo in the 50th minute, but Braga strikers failed to convert.
Fifteen minutes to full time, Paulo Fonseca brought on Brazilian striker Crislan to replace Koka in an attempt to bolster the attack. The team however failed to equalise as the match ended 1-0 for FC Paços.
With only three rounds remaining, Braga sit fourth in the league standings on 54 points, five points clear of fifth-placed Arouca.