Al Ahly manager Hossam El-Badry has announced his 22-man squad to face...
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
Koka features as Braga lose to Paços de Ferreira
Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ started for Braga as his side lost 1-0 against FC Paços de Ferreira in gameweek 31 at Mata Real Stadium.
The Egypt international striker, who scored in his team’s previous match against Tondela, was subbed off after 75 minutes.
In 20th minute, Braga midfielder Filipe Augusto picked an injury and was replaced by Wilson Eduardo. Following the injury, Paços started to gain confidence and amid continuous pressure, they managed to score through Diogo Jota in the 39th minute.
At the beginning of the second half, Paulo Fonseca team attempted to return to the match by starting an attack from Wilson Eduardo in the 50th minute, but Braga strikers failed to convert.
Fifteen minutes to full time, Paulo Fonseca brought on Brazilian striker Crislan to replace Koka in an attempt to bolster the attack. The team however failed to equalise as the match ended 1-0 for FC Paços.
With only three rounds remaining, Braga sit fourth in the league standings on 54 points, five points clear of fifth-placed Arouca.