Ghana FA vice president George Afriyie is pleased that Andre Ayew...
- INTERVIEW | Ahmad Fahmy – Fantasy Premier League’s current number one overall
- Ghana FA vice president announces readiness of Ayew and Asamoah for Egypt clash
- Mouscron coach: Trezeguet most talented player in our team
- Fabio Petruzzi: Salah added value to Roma
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
Koka features as Braga lose to Paços de Ferreira
Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ started for Braga as his side lost 1-0 against FC Paços de Ferreira in gameweek 31 at Mata Real Stadium.
In 20th minute, Braga midfielder Filipe Augusto picked an injury and was replaced by Wilson Eduardo. Following the injury, Paços started to gain confidence and amid continuous pressure, they managed to score through Diogo Jota in the 39th minute.
At the beginning of the second half, Paulo Fonseca team attempted to return to the match by starting an attack from Wilson Eduardo in the 50th minute, but Braga strikers failed to convert.
Fifteen minutes to full time, Paulo Fonseca brought on Brazilian striker Crislan to replace Koka in an attempt to bolster the attack. The team however failed to equalise as the match ended 1-0 for FC Paços.
With only three rounds remaining, Braga sit fourth in the league standings on 54 points, five points clear of fifth-placed Arouca.