Egypt international Mohamed Abdel-Shafy played the full 90 minutes as Al Ahli...
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
El-Shennawy out of action for two weeks
The 24-years-old was injured in Zamalek and Mouloudia Olympique de Béjaïa match in the CAF Champions League which ended 1-1. El-Shennawy was substituted in the match following his injury.
El-Shennawy will need two weeks to recover which means that he will be missing Zamalek match against Haras El-Hodood in the 25th round of the Egyptian League and Egypt Cup match against Ittihad El-Shorta in the round of 16.