Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
El-Shennawy out of action for two weeks
The 24-years-old was injured in Zamalek and Mouloudia Olympique de Béjaïa match in the CAF Champions League which ended 1-1. El-Shennawy was substituted in the match following his injury.
El-Shennawy will need two weeks to recover which means that he will be missing Zamalek match against Haras El-Hodood in the 25th round of the Egyptian League and Egypt Cup match against Ittihad El-Shorta in the round of 16.