Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Trezeguet features in loss against Oostende
Mahmoud Hassan Trezeguet featured in Anderlecht’s 4-2 loss against KV Oostende in the Belgian league championship play-offs.
Mahmoud Hassan “Trezeguet” started on the bench, but came off to replace Youri Tielemans in the 76th minute.
Joseph Akpala opened the scoreline for the hosts after just seven minutes, nine minutes later former Anderlecht player Fernando Matos scored his 8th goal of the season to double Oostende’s lead.
KV Oostende’s third goal came by Belgian-Moroccan forward Yassine El Ghanassy in the added time of the first half.
In the second half, Anderlecht pulled one back through Steven Defour in the 77th minute, but Oostende responded by scoring just four minutes later by Yassine El Ghanassy, taking his tally to 6 goals in all competitions this season.
In the injury time, Anderlecht scored their second goal through Guinea international striker Idrissa Sylla, ending the game 4-2 for the hosts.
The loss means Anderlecht are currently second in the league with 38 points, while Oostende sit in the 5th place with 29 points.