Al Ahly football director Sayed Abdel-Hafiz introduced heavy fines that will be...
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
Trezeguet features in loss against Oostende
Mahmoud Hassan Trezeguet featured in Anderlecht’s 4-2 loss against KV Oostende in the Belgian league championship play-offs.
Mahmoud Hassan “Trezeguet” started on the bench, but came off to replace Youri Tielemans in the 76th minute.
Joseph Akpala opened the scoreline for the hosts after just seven minutes, nine minutes later former Anderlecht player Fernando Matos scored his 8th goal of the season to double Oostende’s lead.
KV Oostende’s third goal came by Belgian-Moroccan forward Yassine El Ghanassy in the added time of the first half.
In the second half, Anderlecht pulled one back through Steven Defour in the 77th minute, but Oostende responded by scoring just four minutes later by Yassine El Ghanassy, taking his tally to 6 goals in all competitions this season.
In the injury time, Anderlecht scored their second goal through Guinea international striker Idrissa Sylla, ending the game 4-2 for the hosts.
The loss means Anderlecht are currently second in the league with 38 points, while Oostende sit in the 5th place with 29 points.