Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Sam Morsy’s Wigan Athletic edge closer to automatic promotion
Wigan Athletic edged closer to the Championship after defeating Southend United 4-1 in league action on Saturday.
The Latics are top of the League One standings with 84 points and two games remaining, three points ahead of second-placed Burton Albion and nine points clear of both Millwall and Walsall, although the latter have a match in hand on Tuesday.
Should Walsall lose their extra match, Wigan will guarantee automatic promotion to the Championship with two matches to go. Any other result, however, will require the Latics to avoid defeat on Saturday to secure a top-two finish.