Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his recent...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
Morsi returns as Zamalek announce squad to face El-Hodood
Zamalek manager Alex McLeish has announced his 18-man squad to face Haras El-Hodood in the 25th round of the Egyptian Premier League.
The squad list sees the return of Mostafa Fathi, after recovering from the injury that he picked up in the Egypt national team camp ahead of 2017 AFCON qualifiers against Nigeria.
On the other hand, the list of absentees due to injury include Omar Gaber, Ahmed El-Shennawy, Ahmed Dweidar and Ayman Hefny. Mohamed Salem and Ahmed Hassan Mekki were also excluded for technical reasons.
Goalkeepers: Ahmed El-Shennawy and Mohamed Abou-Gabal.
Defenders: Hamada Tolba, Mohamed Koffi, Hazem Emam, Ali Gabr and Mohamed Adel Gomaa.
Midfielders: Ahmed Tawfik, Tarek Hamed, Moruf Yusuf, Ahmed Hamoudi, Mahmoud Abdel-Razek ‘Shikabala’ and Mohamed Ibrahim, Ibrahim Abdel-Khalik and Mostafa Fathi.
Forwards:Bassem Morsi, Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ and Emmanuel Mayuka.
Zamalek are set to face Hars El-Hodood on Tuesday at the Petrosport stadium; the Whites occupy second place in the Egyptian Premier League standings with 42 points, 11 behind leaders and arch-rivals Al Ahly. Haras, meanwhile, sit in lowly 17th with just nine points to their name, 15 points adrift of safety as their hopes of survival drop with each passing round.