Lierse football club announced on their website that the team’s midfielder Amr...
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
- Cuper: Expect more than 11 players participating in AFCON
- Mali coach: We have equal chances with Egypt and Ghana
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
- Handball: Egypt beat Bahrain to edge closer to last 16
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
Morsi returns as Zamalek announce squad to face El-Hodood
Zamalek manager Alex McLeish has announced his 18-man squad to face Haras El-Hodood in the 25th round of the Egyptian Premier League.
On the other hand, the list of absentees due to injury include Omar Gaber, Ahmed El-Shennawy, Ahmed Dweidar and Ayman Hefny. Mohamed Salem and Ahmed Hassan Mekki were also excluded for technical reasons.
Goalkeepers: Ahmed El-Shennawy and Mohamed Abou-Gabal.
Defenders: Hamada Tolba, Mohamed Koffi, Hazem Emam, Ali Gabr and Mohamed Adel Gomaa.
Midfielders: Ahmed Tawfik, Tarek Hamed, Moruf Yusuf, Ahmed Hamoudi, Mahmoud Abdel-Razek ‘Shikabala’ and Mohamed Ibrahim, Ibrahim Abdel-Khalik and Mostafa Fathi.
Forwards:Bassem Morsi, Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ and Emmanuel Mayuka.
Zamalek are set to face Hars El-Hodood on Tuesday at the Petrosport stadium; the Whites occupy second place in the Egyptian Premier League standings with 42 points, 11 behind leaders and arch-rivals Al Ahly. Haras, meanwhile, sit in lowly 17th with just nine points to their name, 15 points adrift of safety as their hopes of survival drop with each passing round.