Egypt national team coach Hector Cuper praised AS Roma’s winger Mohamed Salah...
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
Morsi returns as Zamalek announce squad to face El-Hodood
Zamalek manager Alex McLeish has announced his 18-man squad to face Haras El-Hodood in the 25th round of the Egyptian Premier League.
On the other hand, the list of absentees due to injury include Omar Gaber, Ahmed El-Shennawy, Ahmed Dweidar and Ayman Hefny. Mohamed Salem and Ahmed Hassan Mekki were also excluded for technical reasons.
Goalkeepers: Ahmed El-Shennawy and Mohamed Abou-Gabal.
Defenders: Hamada Tolba, Mohamed Koffi, Hazem Emam, Ali Gabr and Mohamed Adel Gomaa.
Midfielders: Ahmed Tawfik, Tarek Hamed, Moruf Yusuf, Ahmed Hamoudi, Mahmoud Abdel-Razek ‘Shikabala’ and Mohamed Ibrahim, Ibrahim Abdel-Khalik and Mostafa Fathi.
Forwards:Bassem Morsi, Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ and Emmanuel Mayuka.
Zamalek are set to face Hars El-Hodood on Tuesday at the Petrosport stadium; the Whites occupy second place in the Egyptian Premier League standings with 42 points, 11 behind leaders and arch-rivals Al Ahly. Haras, meanwhile, sit in lowly 17th with just nine points to their name, 15 points adrift of safety as their hopes of survival drop with each passing round.