Egypt international Amr Warda featured in Panetolikos’ 1-0 loss to Atromitos in the group stage...
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
Morsi returns as Zamalek announce squad to face El-Hodood
Zamalek manager Alex McLeish has announced his 18-man squad to face Haras El-Hodood in the 25th round of the Egyptian Premier League.
Bassem Morsi returns to the squad after serving a brief suspension.
On the other hand, the list of absentees due to injury include Omar Gaber, Ahmed El-Shennawy, Ahmed Dweidar and Ayman Hefny. Mohamed Salem and Ahmed Hassan Mekki were also excluded for technical reasons.
Goalkeepers: Ahmed El-Shennawy and Mohamed Abou-Gabal.
Defenders: Hamada Tolba, Mohamed Koffi, Hazem Emam, Ali Gabr and Mohamed Adel Gomaa.
Midfielders: Ahmed Tawfik, Tarek Hamed, Moruf Yusuf, Ahmed Hamoudi, Mahmoud Abdel-Razek ‘Shikabala’ and Mohamed Ibrahim, Ibrahim Abdel-Khalik and Mostafa Fathi.
Forwards:Bassem Morsi, Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ and Emmanuel Mayuka.
Zamalek are set to face Hars El-Hodood on Tuesday at the Petrosport stadium; the Whites occupy second place in the Egyptian Premier League standings with 42 points, 11 behind leaders and arch-rivals Al Ahly. Haras, meanwhile, sit in lowly 17th with just nine points to their name, 15 points adrift of safety as their hopes of survival drop with each passing round.