Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal has stressed that Egypt manager Hector Cuper...
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
Morsi believes Zamalek can still retain league title
Morsi claimed in recent TV comments that the league did not end yet and Zamalek can still win the title since there are still 11 games remaining.
Regarding not participating with Zamalek recently, he said, “What’s important is the team itself; I respect the coaching staff point of view. I never lost a match with Zamalek when I started except when we played against Al Ahly.”
The young player also commented on recent reports claiming he was on his way out of Zamalek after his recent suspension and fine because of a disciplinary breach: “I owe Zamalek a lot. I will never leave like that,” he added. “I’m on good terms with Abdel-Halim Ali, it’s the media that always makes a buzz when it comes to Bassem Morsi.”
Morsi rejoined his team’s training sessions in preparation for the next match in the 25th round of the Egyptian League, against Haras El-Hodood.