Mohamed Salah came in as a second half substitute but could not help...
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
- Mohamed Zidan satisfied with 2017 AFCON Draw
- Osama Nabih: Ghana’s match is the most important in history of Egyptian football
Nader Shawky: No European offers for Ramadan Sobhy
Player agent Nader Shawky has dismissed any talks of European offers for Al Ahly prodigy Ramadan Sobhy.
Recent reports indicate that the Egyptian international is being monitored by AC Milan; however, speaking to ONTV’s Medhat Shalaby, Shawky made it clear that no official offers were received to sign the 19 year-old.
“There are no European offers for Ramadan as we speak,” he stated. “However, my main aim is to attract interest from Germany, Italy, and France, and Belgium.”
“Ramadan hasn’t played 75% of the national team’s games in the past 24 months, which is a requirement for gaining a work permit in England – so English offers will be a waste of time.”
Sobhy has played 25 games for the Red Devils this season, scoring four goals and assisting six, in addition to scoring the lone goal for the Egyptian national team against Nigeria to take the Pharaohs within one step of qualification to African Cup of Nations.