Egypt’s Aly Ghazal has finalised terms with Chinese Super League club Guizhou...
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
Tanta left-back signs for Zamalek
Tanta left-back Galal El-Okda reveals that he has signed a blank check with Zamalek, in order to start playing for the side next season.
El-Okda – who helped his side achieve promotion to the top flight for the first time since 06/07 – signed the deal as a free agent, since his contract with the northern side runs out this summer.
“I signed a contract with Zamalek after meeting with director of football Ismail Youssef,” he told renowned channel CBC. “Playing for a club like Zamalek is a dream come true – it’s an honor for any player.
“I now only await a call from Zamalek officials, but they need to speak with [club coach] Alex McLeish first.”
Galal El-Okda will provide a much needed addition to the current Zamalek squad، especially with talks of Mohamed Adel Gomaa’s possible departure, which leaves only Hamada Tolba to play at left-back.