Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
Tanta left-back signs for Zamalek
Tanta left-back Galal El-Okda reveals that he has signed a blank check with Zamalek, in order to start playing for the side next season.
El-Okda – who helped his side achieve promotion to the top flight for the first time since 06/07 – signed the deal as a free agent, since his contract with the northern side runs out this summer.
“I signed a contract with Zamalek after meeting with director of football Ismail Youssef,” he told renowned channel CBC. “Playing for a club like Zamalek is a dream come true – it’s an honor for any player.
“I now only await a call from Zamalek officials, but they need to speak with [club coach] Alex McLeish first.”
Galal El-Okda will provide a much needed addition to the current Zamalek squad، especially with talks of Mohamed Adel Gomaa’s possible departure, which leaves only Hamada Tolba to play at left-back.