Egypt international Ahmed Hamoudi scored to help Al-Batin secure a 1-1 home...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
EXCLUSIVE | Zamalek receive offer from Bahrain Club for friendly
A source inside the Bahraini club told KingFut that the offer had been discussed with Zamalek’s Marketing Manager Khaled Refaat, who flew to Bahrain last month.
The match is expected to take place at the Bahrain National Stadium and it is understood that Zamalek’s board have no intentions to reject the offer however they await the confirmation of their first team coach, Alex Mcleish.
Riffa Club are considered to be one of the top Bahraini sides and currently sit fourth in the league competition with 22 points from 15 games.
The blues, as they are called in their home country have claimed the league title 11 times, second to Al Muhharaq who managed to clinch the title for a record of 34 times.
The Whites are also known to have a huge fan-base in Bahrain which comes from the presence of their ex-players as coaches in the Kingdom.
Ahmed Refaat was one of the ex-Zamalek players who has had an impact on the Bahraini fans after his successful stint at Bahrain Club.
Ex-Zamalek defener Sayed Hanafy also spent three years with Qalaly Club leading their youth team to the top of the table before going back to Egypt last month.
The Egyptian Premier League and Egypt Cup champions also have a White Knights Union in the Kingdom who travelled to Dubai recently to support the team in their Super Cup match against Al Ahly where they fell to defeat 3-2.