Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha has been chosen to take part in a...
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
Al Ahly XI vs Smouha
Al Ahly manager Martin Jol has decided on the side’s starting line-up against Smouha – a game which is scheduled to kick-off on Tuesday at 1800CLT.
The Red Devils enter the game on a high note having qualified to the last eight of the CAF Champions League via a last-gasp winner against Tanzanian outfit Young Africans, and will be looking to extend their lead at the top of the Egyptian Premier League table to 14 points.
The starting line-up sees two changes from the Yanga game; Gabonese striker Malick Evouna replaces Amr Gamal as the lone striker, whilst Walid Soliman fills in for the suspended Ramadan Sobhy.
Al Ahly XI: Sherif Ekramy; Ahmed Fathi, Hegazy, Rabia, Sabri Rahil; Ashour, Ghaly; Walid Soliman, Abdallah El-Said, Momen Zakaria; Malick Evouna.