Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
Seven Egyptians through to the second round of the PSA Women’s World Championship
Egyptians dominate in the Women’s World Championship in Kuala Lumpur as 7 women advance to the second round.
Egyptian women continue their dominance of the squash international scene as 7 women out of sixteen advanced to the second round of the Women’s World Championship held un Kuala Lumpur.
World no.6 Omneya Abdel Kawy was the first to go through, beating England’s Emily Whitlock. Nour el Tayeb followed in Omneya’s steps, beating China’s Liu Tsz-Ling.
World no.3 Nour el Tayeb also made it to the second round, overcoming Wales’ Tesni Evans. Nadine Shahin was next, beating England’s Jenny Duncalf.
World no.8 Nouran Gohar is through to round two as well, after getting the best out of France’s Coline Aumard. And finally, world no.5 Nour el Sherbini, who was the last Egyptian to make it through beating Australia’s Donna Urquhart.
The second round is set to be held in the National Squash Centre in Kuala Lumpur on Wednesday, April 27th.