Ghana coach Avram Grant has encouraged his team to do better after their...
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
- Hector Cuper: Our group is now more complicated
- OFFICIAL: Injured Egypt keeper El-Shennawy to miss rest of AFCON
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
Warda scores brace as Panetolikos thrash Apollo in friendly
The Egyptian picked up his fine form where it left off in the regular season. Amr Warda started the match and produced a great performance that saw him score in the 27th minute and then again in the 31st minute.
Warda had a breakthrough campaign with the Greek side and will be looking to recharge and refocus ahead of the following campaign.
Panetolikos ended in eleventh place in the Greek Superleague but will be looking to progress and fight for their European chances next year.
However, it is reported that the 23 year-old Pharaoh is on the radar of several European teams such as Belgian and Greek giants Anderlecht and Olympiacos, respectively.