Hossam El-Badry has announced his 21-man squad facing Misr El-Maqassa in the 13th...
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
EXCLUSIVE | Chelsea deny interest in Ramadan Sobhy
According to reports emerging from Egypt over the past few days, 19-year-old Al Ahly starlet Ramadan Sobhy has been offered to Chelsea’s academy.
The Egypt international winger has been in inspiring form for the Cairo giants since making his senior debut for the side at the age of 16, scoring nine Egyptian Premier League goals and assisting seven in the process. Sobhy has established himself as a regular starter for Martin Jol’s side, and has already been involved in nine goals (three goals and six assists) in 20 league appearances this season.
The reports site he was offered directly to Chelsea’s foundation integration officer Chris Robinson, by an Egyptian scout named Mostafa Mahmoud, who works at the foundation.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) March 25, 2016
KingFut spoke to Robinson for comment on the situation, but he denied any knowledge of the player.
“There is no story, I have never heard of this player,” Robinson told KingFut.
Ramadan Sobhy has attracted interest from several European sides, with the latest rumors linking him to Italy giants AC Milan following his winning goal in 2017 Africa Cup of Nations qualifying against Nigeria in March. However, agent Nader Shawky has claimed they have yet to receive any official offers for the player.