Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
EXCLUSIVE | Chelsea deny interest in Ramadan Sobhy
According to reports emerging from Egypt over the past few days, 19-year-old Al Ahly starlet Ramadan Sobhy has been offered to Chelsea’s academy.
The Egypt international winger has been in inspiring form for the Cairo giants since making his senior debut for the side at the age of 16, scoring nine Egyptian Premier League goals and assisting seven in the process. Sobhy has established himself as a regular starter for Martin Jol’s side, and has already been involved in nine goals (three goals and six assists) in 20 league appearances this season.
The reports site he was offered directly to Chelsea’s foundation integration officer Chris Robinson, by an Egyptian scout named Mostafa Mahmoud, who works at the foundation.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) March 25, 2016
KingFut spoke to Robinson for comment on the situation, but he denied any knowledge of the player.
“There is no story, I have never heard of this player,” Robinson told KingFut.
Ramadan Sobhy has attracted interest from several European sides, with the latest rumors linking him to Italy giants AC Milan following his winning goal in 2017 Africa Cup of Nations qualifying against Nigeria in March. However, agent Nader Shawky has claimed they have yet to receive any official offers for the player.