Misr El-Maqassa defeated Al Masry 4-2 in gameweek 21 of the Egyptian...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
Zamalek suspend Mohamed Ibrahim for disciplinary reasons
Ibrahim vented his anger at Zamalek technical staff for not participating in Tuesday’s game in gameweek 25. The 24-year-old was sideline in the game that saw Zamalek clinch a 1-0 victory over El-Hodood.
“Mohamed Ibrahim apologised for his actions after the game. However, he will still undergo investigation in order to maintain discipline within the team,” director of football Abdel-Halim Ali told the club’s official website.
Zamalek’s next game will be on Friday against Ittihad El-Shorta in Egypt Cup round of 16.
The Egyptian champions now sit second in the league table on 45 points, 11 clear of leaders Al Ahly. They will face Tala’a El-Gaish on Tuesday in gameweek 26 before visiting Ghazl El-Mahalla on May 7.