Zamalek board member Hani Zada expressed his happiness that the club was drawn into...
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
- Dodo El-Gabbas scores and assists in Lierse win over Union SG
- Ramadan Sobhi reveals effect of AFCON on Stoke career
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
Zamalek suspend Mohamed Ibrahim for disciplinary reasons
Ibrahim vented his anger at Zamalek technical staff for not participating in Tuesday’s game in gameweek 25. The 24-year-old was sideline in the game that saw Zamalek clinch a 1-0 victory over El-Hodood.
“Mohamed Ibrahim apologised for his actions after the game. However, he will still undergo investigation in order to maintain discipline within the team,” director of football Abdel-Halim Ali told the club’s official website.
Zamalek’s next game will be on Friday against Ittihad El-Shorta in Egypt Cup round of 16.
The Egyptian champions now sit second in the league table on 45 points, 11 clear of leaders Al Ahly. They will face Tala’a El-Gaish on Tuesday in gameweek 26 before visiting Ghazl El-Mahalla on May 7.