Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
Zamalek suspend Mohamed Ibrahim for disciplinary reasons
Zamalek have suspended midfielder Mohamed Ibrahim for his behaviour after the team’s match against Haras El-Hodood.
Ibrahim vented his anger at Zamalek technical staff for not participating in Tuesday’s game in gameweek 25. The 24-year-old was sideline in the game that saw Zamalek clinch a 1-0 victory over El-Hodood.
“Mohamed Ibrahim apologised for his actions after the game. However, he will still undergo investigation in order to maintain discipline within the team,” director of football Abdel-Halim Ali told the club’s official website.
Zamalek’s next game will be on Friday against Ittihad El-Shorta in Egypt Cup round of 16.
The Egyptian champions now sit second in the league table on 45 points, 11 clear of leaders Al Ahly. They will face Tala’a El-Gaish on Tuesday in gameweek 26 before visiting Ghazl El-Mahalla on May 7.