Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
Zamalek suspend Mohamed Ibrahim for disciplinary reasons
Ibrahim vented his anger at Zamalek technical staff for not participating in Tuesday’s game in gameweek 25. The 24-year-old was sideline in the game that saw Zamalek clinch a 1-0 victory over El-Hodood.
“Mohamed Ibrahim apologised for his actions after the game. However, he will still undergo investigation in order to maintain discipline within the team,” director of football Abdel-Halim Ali told the club’s official website.
Zamalek’s next game will be on Friday against Ittihad El-Shorta in Egypt Cup round of 16.
The Egyptian champions now sit second in the league table on 45 points, 11 clear of leaders Al Ahly. They will face Tala’a El-Gaish on Tuesday in gameweek 26 before visiting Ghazl El-Mahalla on May 7.