Al Ahly manager Hossam El-Badry has announced his 22-man squad to face...
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
Mortada: I value team performance over results
Mortada Mansour had met with the team’s coaching staff on Thursday to discuss the club’s performances and set future plans, but assured that no final decisions have been made.
“The news about Zamalek parting ways with Alex Macleish are false. The decision to relieve the assistant coaches and staff of their duties has not been made or finalized. In the end, justice will be served,” claimed Mansour.
The 63-year-old also said, “No one is above this club. I will make sure that everything is in favor of the club.”
Mansour also held a meeting with the Zamalek players on Thursday evening to motivate them and discuss the latest performances under the Scottish manager, while also urging the players to push themselves and focus in the upcoming stage.
“Team performance and tactics are what I’m concerned with and not the results and that’s why I want to emphasize the importance of the upcoming period,” he said.
According to the club’s official website, the club also uplifted some of the bans imposed on some of the player in hopes of boosting the players and team spirit.