Al Ahly football director Sayed Abdel-Hafiz announced that a media ban will...
- Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
Mortada: I value team performance over results
Mortada Mansour had met with the team’s coaching staff on Thursday to discuss the club’s performances and set future plans, but assured that no final decisions have been made.
“The news about Zamalek parting ways with Alex Macleish are false. The decision to relieve the assistant coaches and staff of their duties has not been made or finalized. In the end, justice will be served,” claimed Mansour.
The 63-year-old also said, “No one is above this club. I will make sure that everything is in favor of the club.”
Mansour also held a meeting with the Zamalek players on Thursday evening to motivate them and discuss the latest performances under the Scottish manager, while also urging the players to push themselves and focus in the upcoming stage.
“Team performance and tactics are what I’m concerned with and not the results and that’s why I want to emphasize the importance of the upcoming period,” he said.
According to the club’s official website, the club also uplifted some of the bans imposed on some of the player in hopes of boosting the players and team spirit.