Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
SQUASH: El Shorbagy, Dessouky advance to El Gouna international semifinals
Egypt’s Mohamed El Shorbagy and Fares Dessouki have reached the semifinals, while Marwan El Shorbagy and Omar Mosaad have suffered defeats to get knocked out in the quarterfinals of El Gouna international.
Mohamed El Shorbagy has beaten Germany’s Simon Rösner while Dessouki made it past fellow Egyptian Marwan El Shorbagy for Egypt to have two representatives in the semi-final of the PSA World Series tournament.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) April 27, 2016
World no.1 El Shorbagy managed to overcome Rösner by beating him with a 3-1 victory. By his turn, Mohamed El Shorbagy’s brother, Marwan, suffered a surprising 3-2 loss to unseeded compatriot Fares Dessouki.
On the other hand, Egypt’s Omar Mosaad fell short in a 3-1 defeat against Colombia’s Miguel Angel Rodriguez, who made it to the semifinals of El Gouna international for the first time in his career. World no. 2 Gregory Gaultier beat Ali Farag by 3-2.
El Shorbagy is set to face Rodriguez in the first semifinal game, while Dessouki will lineup against France’s Gaultier.