Following the coronation of Mamelodi Sundowns with their first ever title, KingFut experts picked out...
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
Ahmed Suliman appointed manager of Mufulira Wanderers
The Egyptian was made candidate for the job following the resignation of Manfred Chabinga, who had thrown in the towel after a tame start to the 2015 season.
Mufulira Wanderers club official George Mwanja revealed the matter in an interview with the Zambia Daily Mail. Suliman will undergo the scrutiny of a trial period of sorts for two weeks before penning a deal with the Zambian club.
“We haven’t signed a contract with him yet. We have only signed a 2 weeks memorandum of understanding so that he can acclimatise.” Mwanja said. ““He is already in Mufulira and we are just waiting to see how he will handle the next two matches before we decide whether to engage him permanently or continue searching.”
Suliman brings the experience of a 12 years in coaching at the Shinde Stadium. Suliman also becomes the second Egyptian manager currently managing in the league, with fellow Egyptian Muhammed Fathy currently coaching in Zambia, managing newly promoted side Kabwe Warriors.