In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
Ahmed Suliman appointed manager of Mufulira Wanderers
The Egyptian was made candidate for the job following the resignation of Manfred Chabinga, who had thrown in the towel after a tame start to the 2015 season.
Mufulira Wanderers club official George Mwanja revealed the matter in an interview with the Zambia Daily Mail. Suliman will undergo the scrutiny of a trial period of sorts for two weeks before penning a deal with the Zambian club.
“We haven’t signed a contract with him yet. We have only signed a 2 weeks memorandum of understanding so that he can acclimatise.” Mwanja said. ““He is already in Mufulira and we are just waiting to see how he will handle the next two matches before we decide whether to engage him permanently or continue searching.”
Suliman brings the experience of a 12 years in coaching at the Shinde Stadium. Suliman also becomes the second Egyptian manager currently managing in the league, with fellow Egyptian Muhammed Fathy currently coaching in Zambia, managing newly promoted side Kabwe Warriors.