Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
EXCLUSIVE | Mido Gaber receives Al Ahly, Zamalek offers
Maqassa ace Mohamed ‘Mido’ Gaber has received offers from Cairo giants Al Ahly and Zamalek, KingFut can confirm.
Mido, 23, has attracted interest from a host of clubs following his superb performances with the Fayoum-based side this season, especially in the CAF Confederation Cup.
Gaber in fact received an offer from both Cairo poles but his move to one of the clubs depends on one important factor, playing time.
“Mido has received an offer from both Al Ahly and Zamalek. If it were for playing time then he’d choose to stay at Maqassa,” a source close to the player told KingFut.
“What will decide his move now is to see which of both clubs will let players go this window.
Gaber can play as a playmaker or on both wings, a position which is occupied in both Al Ahly and Zamalek by a host of players.