Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
EXCLUSIVE | Mido Gaber receives Al Ahly, Zamalek offers
Maqassa ace Mohamed ‘Mido’ Gaber has received offers from Cairo giants Al Ahly and Zamalek, KingFut can confirm.
Mido, 23, has attracted interest from a host of clubs following his superb performances with the Fayoum-based side this season, especially in the CAF Confederation Cup.
Gaber in fact received an offer from both Cairo poles but his move to one of the clubs depends on one important factor, playing time.
“Mido has received an offer from both Al Ahly and Zamalek. If it were for playing time then he’d choose to stay at Maqassa,” a source close to the player told KingFut.
“What will decide his move now is to see which of both clubs will let players go this window.
Gaber can play as a playmaker or on both wings, a position which is occupied in both Al Ahly and Zamalek by a host of players.