Former general supervisor of Ghana national youth teams George Afriyie believes that Ebenezer Assifuah...
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Spalletti comments on Salah’s absence ahead of Rome Derby
- Kahraba: Fans are the reason behind my performance
- Inzaghi: Mohamed Salah added value to Roma
- Radja Nainggolan: Salah is an important player
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
EXCLUSIVE | Mido Gaber receives Al Ahly, Zamalek offers
Maqassa ace Mohamed ‘Mido’ Gaber has received offers from Cairo giants Al Ahly and Zamalek, KingFut can confirm.
Mido, 23, has attracted interest from a host of clubs following his superb performances with the Fayoum-based side this season, especially in the CAF Confederation Cup.
Gaber in fact received an offer from both Cairo poles but his move to one of the clubs depends on one important factor, playing time.
“Mido has received an offer from both Al Ahly and Zamalek. If it were for playing time then he’d choose to stay at Maqassa,” a source close to the player told KingFut.
“What will decide his move now is to see which of both clubs will let players go this window.
Gaber can play as a playmaker or on both wings, a position which is occupied in both Al Ahly and Zamalek by a host of players.