AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
EXCLUSIVE | Mido Gaber receives Al Ahly, Zamalek offers
Maqassa ace Mohamed ‘Mido’ Gaber has received offers from Cairo giants Al Ahly and Zamalek, KingFut can confirm.
Mido, 23, has attracted interest from a host of clubs following his superb performances with the Fayoum-based side this season, especially in the CAF Confederation Cup.
Gaber in fact received an offer from both Cairo poles but his move to one of the clubs depends on one important factor, playing time.
“Mido has received an offer from both Al Ahly and Zamalek. If it were for playing time then he’d choose to stay at Maqassa,” a source close to the player told KingFut.
“What will decide his move now is to see which of both clubs will let players go this window.
Gaber can play as a playmaker or on both wings, a position which is occupied in both Al Ahly and Zamalek by a host of players.