Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
Zamalek dismiss McLeish’s assistants, hire Abdel-Hamid and Helmy
Nuttall has joined Zamalek’s coaching staff last month after a request from McLeish, coming from a coaching experience with Kenya’s Gor Mahia.
This decision has increased the speculation about Mansour’s attempt to force McLeish out of the club by depriving him from his men in Zamalek’s coaching staff.
The Whites have replaced the departing duo with former club legends Gamal Abdel-Hamid and Mohamed Helmy who were appointed as director of football and first team trainer respectively. In the same context, the 63-year-old president has also brought back Ismail Youssef to the coaching staff after he was sacked earlier this month.
McLeish agreed to become Zamalek coach in February and took over the first team in nine games between the Egyptian Premier League and CAF Champions League, recording five victories, two draws and two defeats so far.