Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
Volleyball: Al Ahly’s women qualify for African Club championship final
Al Ahly’s Women Volleyball team has qualified to African Club Championship final after beating Rwanda Revenue in the semi-finals.
Al Ahly’s women sealed their qualification to the African Club Championship final, which will be taking place in Tunisia, after knocking out the Rwandan side Revenue in the semi-final following an easy 3-0 win, winning all three games comfortably with shorelines of 25-10, 25-15 and 25-9.
It is worth noting that Al Ahly is set to face the Tunisian side Ittihad of Carthage in the final on Saturday, after the latter managed to beat Pipeline of Kenya in the other semi-final to book a place in the tournaments’s final.