The goal-line referees was tested for the first time in Egypt during...
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Cuper: Qualifying to the World Cup was always our number one goal
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
Volleyball: Al Ahly’s women qualify for African Club championship final
Al Ahly’s Women Volleyball team has qualified to African Club Championship final after beating Rwanda Revenue in the semi-finals.
Al Ahly’s women sealed their qualification to the African Club Championship final, which will be taking place in Tunisia, after knocking out the Rwandan side Revenue in the semi-final following an easy 3-0 win, winning all three games comfortably with shorelines of 25-10, 25-15 and 25-9.
It is worth noting that Al Ahly is set to face the Tunisian side Ittihad of Carthage in the final on Saturday, after the latter managed to beat Pipeline of Kenya in the other semi-final to book a place in the tournaments’s final.