Egypt’s Aly Ghazal has finalised terms with Chinese Super League club Guizhou...
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
EXCLUSIVE | Basel open negotiations for Omar Gaber
The Swiss side have contacted Zamalek over the availability of the player, after they were notified of his services. Despite all the rumors surrounding the move, Basel are still in early negotiations with the club for the player, KingFut can confirm.
Gaber, 24, previously had a trial at French club Bordeaux but the move never materialised.
In spite of rumors concerning Ahmed Hamoudi, who is on loan from Basel to Zamalek, to be included in the deal, KingFut can confirm that no such thing has been discussed at the moment as talks are still at an early stage and are set to resume after Easter holidays.