Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
Basketball: Al Ahly crowned Super League champions
Gezira ended the first quarter with a 21-14 lead, before continuing to have the upper hand in the second one, which ended 37-31 in their favour.
Al Ahly managed to reduce the deficit to two points, as the scoreline became 48-46 at the end of the third quarter. In the dying minutes of the fourth quarter, the Red Devils levelled the scoreline 53-53, to force five minutes of added time.
During the extra time, Al Ahly managed to complete the comeback to secure the title with a 65-59 victory.
Al Ahly topped the four-team playoff on 11 points, followed by Sporting of Alexandria and Gezira on 9 points, while Zamalek finished at the bottom on 7 points.