Zamalek midfielder Ibrahim Abdel-Khalek has joined Arab Contractors on loan until the end of...
- Abdel-Khalek joins Arab Contractors on loan
- VIDEO: El-Sheikh scores late to send Egypt to World Military Cup semis
- Ramzy Khaled joins Arab Contractors on loan
- OFFICIAL: Egypt’s Amr Warda joins PAOK from Panetolikos
- Ghana to use Egypt game as rehearsal for quarterfinals, says Andre Ayew
- Elneny: I want to become an Arsenal legend
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
Basketball: Al Ahly crowned Super League champions
Gezira ended the first quarter with a 21-14 lead, before continuing to have the upper hand in the second one, which ended 37-31 in their favour.
Al Ahly managed to reduce the deficit to two points, as the scoreline became 48-46 at the end of the third quarter. In the dying minutes of the fourth quarter, the Red Devils levelled the scoreline 53-53, to force five minutes of added time.
During the extra time, Al Ahly managed to complete the comeback to secure the title with a 65-59 victory.
Al Ahly topped the four-team playoff on 11 points, followed by Sporting of Alexandria and Gezira on 9 points, while Zamalek finished at the bottom on 7 points.