Al Ahly coach Hossam El Badry rejected all rumors and reports saying...
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
- Kahraba scores and assists as Ittihad win at Ettifaq
Elneny wins Swiss League title with Basel
Swiss side FC Basel won the Swiss League for the seventh time in a row after beating FC Sion 2-1 on Saturday.
Basel managed to get 76 points, five rounds before the league ends, to top the league standings and move 16 points clear of second-placed BSC Young Boys.
Mohamed Elneny, who played for the Swiss side in the first half of the season before joining Arsenal, will receive a medal with his fellow teammates. This will be the fourth consecutive Swiss league title win for the Egyptian midfielder with his former club.
The 23-year-old midfielder broke a new Egyptian record, as he is now the only Egyptian player to win four league titles in Europe.
Before that title, Roma’s Mohamed Salah and Elneny were equal in total number of titles won in Europe, as Salah won two consecutive titles with Basel and one English Premier League title with Chelsea.