Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
Elneny wins Swiss League title with Basel
Swiss side FC Basel won the Swiss League for the seventh time in a row after beating FC Sion 2-1 on Saturday.
Basel managed to get 76 points, five rounds before the league ends, to top the league standings and move 16 points clear of second-placed BSC Young Boys.
Mohamed Elneny, who played for the Swiss side in the first half of the season before joining Arsenal, will receive a medal with his fellow teammates. This will be the fourth consecutive Swiss league title win for the Egyptian midfielder with his former club.
The 23-year-old midfielder broke a new Egyptian record, as he is now the only Egyptian player to win four league titles in Europe.
Before that title, Roma’s Mohamed Salah and Elneny were equal in total number of titles won in Europe, as Salah won two consecutive titles with Basel and one English Premier League title with Chelsea.