Zamalek goalkeeper Mahmoud Abdel-Rahim Gennesh expressed his happiness after first national team call-up...
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
ENPPI sign Dakhleya’s Agbettor on free transfer
Agbettor, whose contract with Dakhleya expires at the end of the season, has reportedly failed to reach a financial agreement to renew his contract with the club.
After signing Agbettor, ENPPI will most likely release Ethiopian international striker Oumed Oukri, who joined them from Ittihad of Alexandria during the 2015 summer transfer window.
The petroleum side have also recently named former Dakhleya coach Alaa Abdel-Aal as the team’s new manager. Abdel-Aal, who has resigned from his position at Dakhleya, has signed a one-and-a-half-year contract with ENPPI that would tie him to the club until the end of the 2016/17 season.
ENPPI are looking to strengthen their squad ahead of next season after a disappointing campaign so far, as they currently sit 13th in the league standings on 29 points after 24 matches.