Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
ENPPI sign Dakhleya’s Agbettor on free transfer
Agbettor, whose contract with Dakhleya expires at the end of the season, has reportedly failed to reach a financial agreement to renew his contract with the club.
After signing Agbettor, ENPPI will most likely release Ethiopian international striker Oumed Oukri, who joined them from Ittihad of Alexandria during the 2015 summer transfer window.
The petroleum side have also recently named former Dakhleya coach Alaa Abdel-Aal as the team’s new manager. Abdel-Aal, who has resigned from his position at Dakhleya, has signed a one-and-a-half-year contract with ENPPI that would tie him to the club until the end of the 2016/17 season.
ENPPI are looking to strengthen their squad ahead of next season after a disappointing campaign so far, as they currently sit 13th in the league standings on 29 points after 24 matches.