Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ scored once as Al Ittihad overcame a one-goal deficit...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
EXCLUSIVE | Agent denies Al Ahly remarks regarding Trezeguet
Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’s agent has denied claims made by Al Ahly earlier on Sunday that the player was set to return from RSC Anderlecht.
Speaking to KingFut, Trezeguet’s agent Yahia Aly has denied remarks made by Al Ahly’s Sayed Abdel-Hafiz on the matter, after the latter claimed Anderlecht have not submitted a bid for the player and so he would return to Al Ahly.
“Anderlecht has the option to sign Trezeguet permanently for a certain value till the end of May,” Aly told KingFut.
“This is the signed agreement between both clubs, no negotiation shall be held and Anderlecht still have time to take their decision till the end of May,” refuting all of Sayed’s claims that there should be negotiations for the player.
“I do not know why did Sayed Abdel-Hafiz said so,” Yahia concluded.
Trezeguet has had a turbulent time in Belgium since his arrival from the Cairo giants Al Ahly, struggling through-out a large portion of the campaign due to injury, with language barriers not making his time in Belgium a smooth one either.
It is worth noting that several reports coming from Belgium claimed that Anderlecht have agreed a deal with Al Ahly to take up their option to buy the player permanently but this does not seem to be the case at the moment.