Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
Ghazal injured as Arouca down Nacional 3-0
Egypt’s Aly Ghazal injured as Nacional got thrashed by Arouca in the 32nd fixture of the Portuguese Primeira Liga.
The Egyptian international started the game, but was forced to leave early after 21 minutes after collecting an injury.
Arouca managed to break the deadlock just 14 minutes into the game as Walter Gonzalez managed to score the opening goal for the home side.
In the 38th minute Mateus managed to double their lead putting his side 2-nil up front.
63 minutes into the game Walter Gonzalez converted the ball into the back of the net, scoring his team’s third goal and doubling his tally.
Following the win National now occupiy the 9th position with 37 points from 32 matches.