An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Ghazal injured as Arouca down Nacional 3-0
Egypt’s Aly Ghazal injured as Nacional got thrashed by Arouca in the 32nd fixture of the Portuguese Primeira Liga.
The Egyptian international started the game, but was forced to leave early after 21 minutes after collecting an injury.
Arouca managed to break the deadlock just 14 minutes into the game as Walter Gonzalez managed to score the opening goal for the home side.
In the 38th minute Mateus managed to double their lead putting his side 2-nil up front.
63 minutes into the game Walter Gonzalez converted the ball into the back of the net, scoring his team’s third goal and doubling his tally.
Following the win National now occupiy the 9th position with 37 points from 32 matches.