Egypt’s Mohamed Elneny seems happy and satisfied with his role and achievements with...
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
Ghazal injured as Arouca down Nacional 3-0
Egypt’s Aly Ghazal injured as Nacional got thrashed by Arouca in the 32nd fixture of the Portuguese Primeira Liga.
The Egyptian international started the game, but was forced to leave early after 21 minutes after collecting an injury.
Arouca managed to break the deadlock just 14 minutes into the game as Walter Gonzalez managed to score the opening goal for the home side.
In the 38th minute Mateus managed to double their lead putting his side 2-nil up front.
63 minutes into the game Walter Gonzalez converted the ball into the back of the net, scoring his team’s third goal and doubling his tally.
Following the win National now occupiy the 9th position with 37 points from 32 matches.