Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
Ghazal injured as Arouca down Nacional 3-0
Egypt’s Aly Ghazal injured as Nacional got thrashed by Arouca in the 32nd fixture of the Portuguese Primeira Liga.
The Egyptian international started the game, but was forced to leave early after 21 minutes after collecting an injury.
Arouca managed to break the deadlock just 14 minutes into the game as Walter Gonzalez managed to score the opening goal for the home side.
In the 38th minute Mateus managed to double their lead putting his side 2-nil up front.
63 minutes into the game Walter Gonzalez converted the ball into the back of the net, scoring his team’s third goal and doubling his tally.
Following the win National now occupiy the 9th position with 37 points from 32 matches.