Entag El-Harby put an end to Al Ahly’s seven-match winning streak after...
- VIDEO: Al Ahly’s winning streak ends with draw against Entag
- Elneny left out of Arsenal’s squad as Gunners lose to Tottenham
- VIDEO: Warda scores in PAOK’s 5-1 win against Kerkyra
- Salah features as Roma lose Derby della Capitale
- EFA fines Inacio and Mido
- Inacio: I am eager to win titles with Zamalek
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
Ghazal injured as Arouca down Nacional 3-0
Egypt’s Aly Ghazal injured as Nacional got thrashed by Arouca in the 32nd fixture of the Portuguese Primeira Liga.
The Egyptian international started the game, but was forced to leave early after 21 minutes after collecting an injury.
Arouca managed to break the deadlock just 14 minutes into the game as Walter Gonzalez managed to score the opening goal for the home side.
In the 38th minute Mateus managed to double their lead putting his side 2-nil up front.
63 minutes into the game Walter Gonzalez converted the ball into the back of the net, scoring his team’s third goal and doubling his tally.
Following the win National now occupiy the 9th position with 37 points from 32 matches.