Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
FTF threaten to continue football season behind closed doors
The Fédération Tunisienne de Football have released a statement regarding the current acts of violence and riots in the football stadiums.
The FTF issued an apology towards anyone who was harmed physically or verbally in the latest actions. Also, The statement questioned the ability of the all parties in dealing with the actions of violence which took place in the football fields recently.
As a result, The Federation have warned the football society in Tunisia that the ongoing season may be resumed in absence of crowds in the stadiums. Moreover, the statement called on all sports officials and organizations to take responsibility and stop issuing convulsive speeches and statements in an attempt to reduce the acts of violence.