Zamalek have reportedly refused to let their player Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh join the Egyptian locals national...
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
FTF threaten to continue football season behind closed doors
The Fédération Tunisienne de Football have released a statement regarding the current acts of violence and riots in the football stadiums.
The FTF issued an apology towards anyone who was harmed physically or verbally in the latest actions. Also, The statement questioned the ability of the all parties in dealing with the actions of violence which took place in the football fields recently.
As a result, The Federation have warned the football society in Tunisia that the ongoing season may be resumed in absence of crowds in the stadiums. Moreover, the statement called on all sports officials and organizations to take responsibility and stop issuing convulsive speeches and statements in an attempt to reduce the acts of violence.