Al Masry have continued their winning streak as they beat Petrojet 2-1...
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
FTF threaten to continue football season behind closed doors
The Fédération Tunisienne de Football have released a statement regarding the current acts of violence and riots in the football stadiums.
The FTF issued an apology towards anyone who was harmed physically or verbally in the latest actions. Also, The statement questioned the ability of the all parties in dealing with the actions of violence which took place in the football fields recently.
As a result, The Federation have warned the football society in Tunisia that the ongoing season may be resumed in absence of crowds in the stadiums. Moreover, the statement called on all sports officials and organizations to take responsibility and stop issuing convulsive speeches and statements in an attempt to reduce the acts of violence.