Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull to host Newcastle in EFL Cup quarterfinal
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
FTF threaten to continue football season behind closed doors
The Fédération Tunisienne de Football have released a statement regarding the current acts of violence and riots in the football stadiums.
The FTF issued an apology towards anyone who was harmed physically or verbally in the latest actions. Also, The statement questioned the ability of the all parties in dealing with the actions of violence which took place in the football fields recently.
As a result, The Federation have warned the football society in Tunisia that the ongoing season may be resumed in absence of crowds in the stadiums. Moreover, the statement called on all sports officials and organizations to take responsibility and stop issuing convulsive speeches and statements in an attempt to reduce the acts of violence.