Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
FTF threaten to continue football season behind closed doors
The Fédération Tunisienne de Football have released a statement regarding the current acts of violence and riots in the football stadiums.
The FTF issued an apology towards anyone who was harmed physically or verbally in the latest actions. Also, The statement questioned the ability of the all parties in dealing with the actions of violence which took place in the football fields recently.
As a result, The Federation have warned the football society in Tunisia that the ongoing season may be resumed in absence of crowds in the stadiums. Moreover, the statement called on all sports officials and organizations to take responsibility and stop issuing convulsive speeches and statements in an attempt to reduce the acts of violence.