Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
Egypt to face DR Congo in international friendly
Egypt, who recorded a victory over Burkina Faso in their last friendly on the 27th of February earlier this year, have officially been registered FIFA for the international friendly against DR Congo.
The Pharaohs are currently preparing for the upcoming World Cup qualifiers – which are due to start in October 2016 – in addition to the 2017 African Cup of Nations, where Egypt only need to avoid a 3-0 defeat to Tanzania to qualify.
It is also worth mentioning that DR Congo are due to be placed in Pot 2 in the World Cup qualifications, which means if Egypt maintain their position as a top seed, both sides could draw one another.