Zamalek left-back Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh has officially signed a five-year contract extension with...
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
Egypt to face DR Congo in international friendly
Egypt, who recorded a victory over Burkina Faso in their last friendly on the 27th of February earlier this year, have officially been registered FIFA for the international friendly against DR Congo.
The Pharaohs are currently preparing for the upcoming World Cup qualifiers – which are due to start in October 2016 – in addition to the 2017 African Cup of Nations, where Egypt only need to avoid a 3-0 defeat to Tanzania to qualify.
It is also worth mentioning that DR Congo are due to be placed in Pot 2 in the World Cup qualifications, which means if Egypt maintain their position as a top seed, both sides could draw one another.