Mohamed Sanad’s Club Balonmano Naturhouse La Rioja beat Macedonian HC Metalrug to qualify to champions...
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
Hazem Emam waiting for Zamalek opportunity
Zamalek legend and ex-assistant coach Hazem Emam made it clear that he can return to the White Castle in the future; however, he made it clear that club president Mortada Mansour is a hard man to work with.
Speaking to Nogoum FM”s Karim Khattab, Emam – who was relieved of his duties alongside head coach Mido back in February – revealed that he still wishes to return to the club
“Maybe I’ll be back soon,” Hazem Emam replied on if he could return as coach to Zamalek again, or for any other team.
“I’ll be waiting for the opportunity, this club is my home, my family.”
Hazem Emam also made it clear that a club presidency role “crosses his mind” every now and then, but ruled it out in the near future, whilst also giving his opinion regarding current president Mortada Mansour – who terminated Alex McLeish’s contract on Monday.
“Of course it [presidency] crosses my mind, but I am still young and it is way too early to predict something like that, but it is possible,” he started.
“Mortada Mansour likes to dictate everything at the club, it’s a one man show, which makes it hard to work with him.
“He succeeds using this strategy, but I can’t adapt to such a thing. I was a footballer before, changed coaches every once in a while is something I can’t accept.”
Regarding the possibility of joining EFA candidate Hani Abou Rida’s roster for this year’s elections, Emam stated: “I didn’t decide yet, but I am interested.”