Egypt secured maximum points through a late strike from Abdallah El-Said, who...
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
Sporting, Marítimo file FIFA complaints against Zamalek – Report
Zamalek have reportedly failed to pay the agreed installments of Mahmoud Abdel-Razek ‘Shikabala’ deal. According to Portuguese website Mais Futebol, the Egyptian club have only paid the first half of the first installment.
Shikabala joined Zamalek from Sporting during the 2015 summer transfer window on a deal that cost the Egyptian side €650,000. Zamalek then loaned the talented playmaker to Ismaily, before ending his loan to rejoin Zamalek in January.
The Portuguese website also revealed that CS Maritimo have lodged a complaint against Zamalek over Mohamed Ibrahim’s transfer fees, as Zamalek have reportedly failed to pay the second installment of the midfielder’s deal.