Roma progressed to the next round of the Europa League despite falling...
- Roma advance in Europa League despite losing to Villarreal
- VIDEO: Amr Gamal ends goal drought in Al Ahly win over Degla
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
Sporting, Marítimo file FIFA complaints against Zamalek – Report
Zamalek have reportedly failed to pay the agreed installments of Mahmoud Abdel-Razek ‘Shikabala’ deal. According to Portuguese website Mais Futebol, the Egyptian club have only paid the first half of the first installment.
Shikabala joined Zamalek from Sporting during the 2015 summer transfer window on a deal that cost the Egyptian side €650,000. Zamalek then loaned the talented playmaker to Ismaily, before ending his loan to rejoin Zamalek in January.
The Portuguese website also revealed that CS Maritimo have lodged a complaint against Zamalek over Mohamed Ibrahim’s transfer fees, as Zamalek have reportedly failed to pay the second installment of the midfielder’s deal.