Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha was nominated for the CAF 2016 Referee of...
- Gerisha nominated for CAF Best Referee of the Year Award
- Sobhi nominated for Most Promising Talent
- Zamalek nominated for CAF Club of the Year award
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
Sporting, Marítimo file FIFA complaints against Zamalek – Report
Zamalek have reportedly failed to pay the agreed installments of Mahmoud Abdel-Razek ‘Shikabala’ deal. According to Portuguese website Mais Futebol, the Egyptian club have only paid the first half of the first installment.
Shikabala joined Zamalek from Sporting during the 2015 summer transfer window on a deal that cost the Egyptian side €650,000. Zamalek then loaned the talented playmaker to Ismaily, before ending his loan to rejoin Zamalek in January.
The Portuguese website also revealed that CS Maritimo have lodged a complaint against Zamalek over Mohamed Ibrahim’s transfer fees, as Zamalek have reportedly failed to pay the second installment of the midfielder’s deal.