Zimbabwean forward, Khamat Billiat, is glad that he stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns...
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
Al Ahly XI vs Haras El-Hodood
Al Ahly manager Martin Jol has decided on his starting XI to face Haras El-Hodood in gameweek 26 of the Egyptian Premier League.
The Red Devils will play against El-Hodood on Wednesday at 20:30 CLT, when they will be looking to collect the three points to maintain the 11-point gap with second-placed Zamalek, who defeated Tala’a El-Gaish on Tuesday.
Jol has included Amr El-Sulaya in the starting lineup instead of Hossam Ashour. The Dutch manager has also excluded Saleh Gomaa from the squad.
Al Ahly will miss the services of a number of influential players during Wednesday’s game due to suspension. Ahmed Hegazy and Sabry Rahil will miss after accumulation of yellow cards, while Ramadan Sobhy is serving a two-match suspension after being sent off against ENPPI.
Al Ahly XI: Sherif Ekramy; Ahmed Fathi, Rami Rabia, Ahmed Hegazy, Sabri Rahil; Amr El-Sulaya, Hossam Ashour; Momen Zakaria, Abdallah El-Said, Ramadan Sobhy; Malick Evouna