Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha has been chosen to take part in a...
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
Al Ahly XI vs Haras El-Hodood
Al Ahly manager Martin Jol has decided on his starting XI to face Haras El-Hodood in gameweek 26 of the Egyptian Premier League.
The Red Devils will play against El-Hodood on Wednesday at 20:30 CLT, when they will be looking to collect the three points to maintain the 11-point gap with second-placed Zamalek, who defeated Tala’a El-Gaish on Tuesday.
Jol has included Amr El-Sulaya in the starting lineup instead of Hossam Ashour. The Dutch manager has also excluded Saleh Gomaa from the squad.
Al Ahly will miss the services of a number of influential players during Wednesday’s game due to suspension. Ahmed Hegazy and Sabry Rahil will miss after accumulation of yellow cards, while Ramadan Sobhy is serving a two-match suspension after being sent off against ENPPI.
Al Ahly XI: Sherif Ekramy; Ahmed Fathi, Rami Rabia, Ahmed Hegazy, Sabri Rahil; Amr El-Sulaya, Hossam Ashour; Momen Zakaria, Abdallah El-Said, Ramadan Sobhy; Malick Evouna