Ahmed Elmohamady played the full 90 minutes as Hull City fell to...
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
Al Ahly XI vs Haras El-Hodood
Al Ahly manager Martin Jol has decided on his starting XI to face Haras El-Hodood in gameweek 26 of the Egyptian Premier League.
The Red Devils will play against El-Hodood on Wednesday at 20:30 CLT, when they will be looking to collect the three points to maintain the 11-point gap with second-placed Zamalek, who defeated Tala’a El-Gaish on Tuesday.
Jol has included Amr El-Sulaya in the starting lineup instead of Hossam Ashour. The Dutch manager has also excluded Saleh Gomaa from the squad.
Al Ahly will miss the services of a number of influential players during Wednesday’s game due to suspension. Ahmed Hegazy and Sabry Rahil will miss after accumulation of yellow cards, while Ramadan Sobhy is serving a two-match suspension after being sent off against ENPPI.
Al Ahly XI: Sherif Ekramy; Ahmed Fathi, Rami Rabia, Ahmed Hegazy, Sabri Rahil; Amr El-Sulaya, Hossam Ashour; Momen Zakaria, Abdallah El-Said, Ramadan Sobhy; Malick Evouna