Ghana coach Avram Grant has demanded the allowance of replacing injured players in...
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
- Roma cruise past Sampdoria to reach quarter-finals
- Elmohamady: Uganda’s match is very important
- EXCLUSIVE: Union Española turn down Zamalek bid for Carlos Salom
- Burkina Faso duo Pitroipa, Zongo to miss rest of AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
Al Ahly XI vs Haras El-Hodood
Al Ahly manager Martin Jol has decided on his starting XI to face Haras El-Hodood in gameweek 26 of the Egyptian Premier League.
The Red Devils will play against El-Hodood on Wednesday at 20:30 CLT, when they will be looking to collect the three points to maintain the 11-point gap with second-placed Zamalek, who defeated Tala’a El-Gaish on Tuesday.
Jol has included Amr El-Sulaya in the starting lineup instead of Hossam Ashour. The Dutch manager has also excluded Saleh Gomaa from the squad.
Al Ahly will miss the services of a number of influential players during Wednesday’s game due to suspension. Ahmed Hegazy and Sabry Rahil will miss after accumulation of yellow cards, while Ramadan Sobhy is serving a two-match suspension after being sent off against ENPPI.
Al Ahly XI: Sherif Ekramy; Ahmed Fathi, Rami Rabia, Ahmed Hegazy, Sabri Rahil; Amr El-Sulaya, Hossam Ashour; Momen Zakaria, Abdallah El-Said, Ramadan Sobhy; Malick Evouna