The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
Al Ahly XI vs Haras El-Hodood
Al Ahly manager Martin Jol has decided on his starting XI to face Haras El-Hodood in gameweek 26 of the Egyptian Premier League.
The Red Devils will play against El-Hodood on Wednesday at 20:30 CLT, when they will be looking to collect the three points to maintain the 11-point gap with second-placed Zamalek, who defeated Tala’a El-Gaish on Tuesday.
Jol has included Amr El-Sulaya in the starting lineup instead of Hossam Ashour. The Dutch manager has also excluded Saleh Gomaa from the squad.
Al Ahly will miss the services of a number of influential players during Wednesday’s game due to suspension. Ahmed Hegazy and Sabry Rahil will miss after accumulation of yellow cards, while Ramadan Sobhy is serving a two-match suspension after being sent off against ENPPI.
Al Ahly XI: Sherif Ekramy; Ahmed Fathi, Rami Rabia, Ahmed Hegazy, Sabri Rahil; Amr El-Sulaya, Hossam Ashour; Momen Zakaria, Abdallah El-Said, Ramadan Sobhy; Malick Evouna