The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
Elneny wins second consecutive Player of the Month award
The 23-year-old midfielder secured April’s award after competition form Chilean Alexis Sanchez and Nigerian Alex Iwobi.
Elneny, who has helped his team maintain an unbeaten run in April, topped the poll run by Arsenal.com after receiving 40.2% of the votes. Alexis, who netted five goals in April, came second with 32.3%, followed by Iwobi in the third place with 16.3% of the votes.
Elneny was previously named as March’s Player of the Month ahead of Arsenal stars Danny Welbeck and Mesut Özil.
Since joining the club during the January transfer window, the former FC Basel star has managed to secure his place among the team’s starting 11 after putting in a number of impressive performances.
Arsenal are set to face Manchester City away in gameweek 37 of the Premier League on Sunday.