Egyptian International Mohamed Abdelshafy returned to Al Ahli’s lineup as they beat...
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
Alex McLeish and Frank Nuttall bid farewell to Zamalek
Former Zamalek coaches Alex McLeish and Frank Nuttall bid farewell to Zamalek fans, wishing the club a lot of success for the future.
”I would just like to say goodbye to Zamalek sporting club and all the friends that I made here in Egypt,” The Scotsman said.
“I really enjoyed my time here and I would like it to be longer but we had a great success in African Champions League and I wish the team very well in that tournament.
”I would like to express my thanks to everyone I worked, the board, directors and the players of course. I wish the players and the Zamalek fans a lot of success.
”It was a great time I had here in Egypt and I really looked forward to the challenge and I am sure that you will get success in the future.
”I would like to thank the president for an easy transition to deal with the contract, we had a good mutual agreement and I thank him very much,” The 57-year-old concluded.
Frank Nuttal, who joined Zamalek’s coaching staff last month after quitting Kenyan team Gor Mahia, expressed his thanks to the club and wished everyone at the club good luck.
”I would like to express my thanks to Zamalek sporting club, the board of directors, the staff and the players for the opportunity to coach here at the club.”
”We have good memories for our time at the club, especially our qualification to the last eight of the African Champions League and we wish everyone at the club success and good luck for the future.”