Ghana coach Avram Grant has encouraged his team to do better after their...
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
- Hector Cuper: Our group is now more complicated
- OFFICIAL: Injured Egypt keeper El-Shennawy to miss rest of AFCON
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
Alex McLeish and Frank Nuttall bid farewell to Zamalek
Former Zamalek coaches Alex McLeish and Frank Nuttall bid farewell to Zamalek fans, wishing the club a lot of success for the future.
”I would just like to say goodbye to Zamalek sporting club and all the friends that I made here in Egypt,” The Scotsman said.
“I really enjoyed my time here and I would like it to be longer but we had a great success in African Champions League and I wish the team very well in that tournament.
”I would like to express my thanks to everyone I worked, the board, directors and the players of course. I wish the players and the Zamalek fans a lot of success.
”It was a great time I had here in Egypt and I really looked forward to the challenge and I am sure that you will get success in the future.
”I would like to thank the president for an easy transition to deal with the contract, we had a good mutual agreement and I thank him very much,” The 57-year-old concluded.
Frank Nuttal, who joined Zamalek’s coaching staff last month after quitting Kenyan team Gor Mahia, expressed his thanks to the club and wished everyone at the club good luck.
”I would like to express my thanks to Zamalek sporting club, the board of directors, the staff and the players for the opportunity to coach here at the club.”
”We have good memories for our time at the club, especially our qualification to the last eight of the African Champions League and we wish everyone at the club success and good luck for the future.”