Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet featured for Royal Mouscron as they suffered a...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
Gaber out of Zamalek’s squad ahead of El-Mahalla clash
The squad sees the absence of right-back and soon-to-be Basel FC player Omar Gaber due to a medical staff decision. The player suffered an ankle bruise he sustained midweek.
Goalkeeper Ahmed El-Shennawy continues his spell on the sidelines due to an injury to his knee, which he sustained during the second leg of the tie against MO Bejaia. Defender Ahmed Dweidar and playmaker Ayman Hefny were also excluded due to injury.
Hamada Tolba joined the absentee list with a muscular injury, while Ramzy Khaled and Mohamer Salem were excluded for technical reasons.
Goalkeepers: Mohamed Abou-Gabal and Mahmoud ‘Gennesh’
Defenders: Mohamed Koffi, Ali Gabr, Baher Elmohamady, and Mohamed Adel Gomaa.
Midfielders: Ahmed Tawfik, Tarek Hamed, Moruf Yusuf, Ahmed Hamoudi, Mahmoud Abdel-Razek ‘Shikabala’ and Mohamed Ibrahim, Ibrahim Abdel-Khalik and Mostafa Fathi.
Forwards:Bassem Morsi, Mekki, Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ and Emmanuel Mayuka.
The match will kick-off at Petrosport Stadium in Cairo at 5:45 local time.