Former general supervisor of Ghana national youth teams George Afriyie believes that Ebenezer Assifuah...
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Spalletti comments on Salah’s absence ahead of Rome Derby
- Kahraba: Fans are the reason behind my performance
- Inzaghi: Mohamed Salah added value to Roma
- Radja Nainggolan: Salah is an important player
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
Agent: Three Swiss clubs are following Mohamed Hany
Hany is one of Al Ahly’s youth products. The 20-year-old player earned promotion to the Red Devils’ senior squad in season 2014/2015 and has collected 30 appearances for the team since then.
“There are three teams who are currently keeping an eye on Mohamed Hany in order to sign him this summer,” Shawky told ONtv.
“Basel is not one of these clubs, because it is impossible for the player to move to this team after they signed Omar Gaber who plays in the same position. We want Hany to sign for a team that grants him a starting spot, not a team where he is a reserve player or competing with another Egyptian player [on the same spot],” he concluded.