Egypt giants Al Ahly have announced the date for their encounter with Zambian...
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
- Five thousand allowed to attend Al Ahly’s CAFCL games
- Former Gabon international Moïse Brou Apanga dead at 35
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
Agent: Three Swiss clubs are following Mohamed Hany
Hany is one of Al Ahly’s youth products. The 20-year-old player earned promotion to the Red Devils’ senior squad in season 2014/2015 and has collected 30 appearances for the team since then.
“There are three teams who are currently keeping an eye on Mohamed Hany in order to sign him this summer,” Shawky told ONtv.
“Basel is not one of these clubs, because it is impossible for the player to move to this team after they signed Omar Gaber who plays in the same position. We want Hany to sign for a team that grants him a starting spot, not a team where he is a reserve player or competing with another Egyptian player [on the same spot],” he concluded.