Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
Agent: Three Swiss clubs are following Mohamed Hany
Hany is one of Al Ahly’s youth products. The 20-year-old player earned promotion to the Red Devils’ senior squad in season 2014/2015 and has collected 30 appearances for the team since then.
“There are three teams who are currently keeping an eye on Mohamed Hany in order to sign him this summer,” Shawky told ONtv.
“Basel is not one of these clubs, because it is impossible for the player to move to this team after they signed Omar Gaber who plays in the same position. We want Hany to sign for a team that grants him a starting spot, not a team where he is a reserve player or competing with another Egyptian player [on the same spot],” he concluded.