Zamalek Chairman Mortada Mansour has sent out a message to several top...
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
- Massimo Busacca tutors Egyptian officials on video assistance technology
- Volleyball: Red Devils beat Ahli Benghazi 3-1 in African Club Championship
Agent: Three Swiss clubs are following Mohamed Hany
Hany is one of Al Ahly’s youth products. The 20-year-old player earned promotion to the Red Devils’ senior squad in season 2014/2015 and has collected 30 appearances for the team since then.
“There are three teams who are currently keeping an eye on Mohamed Hany in order to sign him this summer,” Shawky told ONtv.
“Basel is not one of these clubs, because it is impossible for the player to move to this team after they signed Omar Gaber who plays in the same position. We want Hany to sign for a team that grants him a starting spot, not a team where he is a reserve player or competing with another Egyptian player [on the same spot],” he concluded.