Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
Agent: Three Swiss clubs are following Mohamed Hany
Hany is one of Al Ahly’s youth products. The 20-year-old player earned promotion to the Red Devils’ senior squad in season 2014/2015 and has collected 30 appearances for the team since then.
“There are three teams who are currently keeping an eye on Mohamed Hany in order to sign him this summer,” Shawky told ONtv.
“Basel is not one of these clubs, because it is impossible for the player to move to this team after they signed Omar Gaber who plays in the same position. We want Hany to sign for a team that grants him a starting spot, not a team where he is a reserve player or competing with another Egyptian player [on the same spot],” he concluded.