Roma general manager Mauro Baldissoni spoke to Premium Sport about Mohamed Salah’s replacement...
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
Elmohamady’s Hull to face Derby County in Championship play-offs
Following the conclusion of the final round of Championship matches, Derby County have been confirmed as Hull City’s promotion play-off opponents.
Derby had already secured a fifth-placed finish in the league standings in the previous round, and the announcement of the play-off dates and kickoff times was a mere formality for both sides.
The first leg of the play-offs will be played at Derby’s Pride Park stadium, on the 14th of May.
Hull City will then host the return leg at the KC Stadium a mere three days later.
The other play-off semi-finalists are Brighton & Hove Albion and Sheffield Wednesday, and the winners of each semi-final will face off at Wembley stadium on the 28th of May, in a match often dubbed as the ‘richest’ match in world football, with victory worth an estimated £120m.