Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Metab would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Elmohamady’s Hull to face Derby County in Championship play-offs
Following the conclusion of the final round of Championship matches, Derby County have been confirmed as Hull City’s promotion play-off opponents.
Derby had already secured a fifth-placed finish in the league standings in the previous round, and the announcement of the play-off dates and kickoff times was a mere formality for both sides.
The first leg of the play-offs will be played at Derby’s Pride Park stadium, on the 14th of May.
Hull City will then host the return leg at the KC Stadium a mere three days later.
The other play-off semi-finalists are Brighton & Hove Albion and Sheffield Wednesday, and the winners of each semi-final will face off at Wembley stadium on the 28th of May, in a match often dubbed as the ‘richest’ match in world football, with victory worth an estimated £120m.