Hazem Emam has admitted that his early days at Italy’s Serie...
- Emam talks about his Udinese days and Salah
- Abdel-Khalek joins Arab Contractors on loan
- VIDEO: El-Sheikh scores late to send Egypt to World Military Cup semis
- Ramzy Khaled joins Arab Contractors on loan
- OFFICIAL: Egypt’s Amr Warda joins PAOK from Panetolikos
- Ghana to use Egypt game as rehearsal for quarterfinals, says Andre Ayew
- Elneny: I want to become an Arsenal legend
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
Elmohamady’s Hull to face Derby County in Championship play-offs
Following the conclusion of the final round of Championship matches, Derby County have been confirmed as Hull City’s promotion play-off opponents.
Derby had already secured a fifth-placed finish in the league standings in the previous round, and the announcement of the play-off dates and kickoff times was a mere formality for both sides.
The first leg of the play-offs will be played at Derby’s Pride Park stadium, on the 14th of May.
Hull City will then host the return leg at the KC Stadium a mere three days later.
The other play-off semi-finalists are Brighton & Hove Albion and Sheffield Wednesday, and the winners of each semi-final will face off at Wembley stadium on the 28th of May, in a match often dubbed as the ‘richest’ match in world football, with victory worth an estimated £120m.