Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Elmohamady’s Hull to face Derby County in Championship play-offs
Following the conclusion of the final round of Championship matches, Derby County have been confirmed as Hull City’s promotion play-off opponents.
Derby had already secured a fifth-placed finish in the league standings in the previous round, and the announcement of the play-off dates and kickoff times was a mere formality for both sides.
The first leg of the play-offs will be played at Derby’s Pride Park stadium, on the 14th of May.
Hull City will then host the return leg at the KC Stadium a mere three days later.
The other play-off semi-finalists are Brighton & Hove Albion and Sheffield Wednesday, and the winners of each semi-final will face off at Wembley stadium on the 28th of May, in a match often dubbed as the ‘richest’ match in world football, with victory worth an estimated £120m.