Egyptian International Mohamed Abdelshafy returned to Al Ahli’s lineup as they beat...
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
Elmohamady’s Hull to face Derby County in Championship play-offs
Following the conclusion of the final round of Championship matches, Derby County have been confirmed as Hull City’s promotion play-off opponents.
Derby had already secured a fifth-placed finish in the league standings in the previous round, and the announcement of the play-off dates and kickoff times was a mere formality for both sides.
The first leg of the play-offs will be played at Derby’s Pride Park stadium, on the 14th of May.
Hull City will then host the return leg at the KC Stadium a mere three days later.
The other play-off semi-finalists are Brighton & Hove Albion and Sheffield Wednesday, and the winners of each semi-final will face off at Wembley stadium on the 28th of May, in a match often dubbed as the ‘richest’ match in world football, with victory worth an estimated £120m.