Smouha left back Patrick Malo has discussed his adaptation to life with the...
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan signs Al Masry contract extension
According to the official website, Al Masry manager Hossam Hassan has officially signed a contract extension with the Port Said club.
After contract negotiations described by the club as ‘lengthy’, both parties have finally come to an agreement on the new terms, and Hassan will be tied down for another season with the club.
Chairman Samir Halabia has gone on record to express his delight at the extension of Hassan’s contract, as well as the contracts of his coaching staff, and to insist that this development will allow the club to continue to experience the stability it has thrived on thus far. Halabia also remarked that the club would reap the rewards of the continuity in the upcoming season.
The 49-year-old has lead the coastal club to the upper reaches of the Egyptian Premier League table, with the club sitting three points off of third-placed Ismaily with a match in hand.
Al Masry host Entag El-Harby on Sunday, with kickoff set for 20:00 CLT.