Zamalek Chairman Mortada Mansour has sent out a message to several top...
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
- Massimo Busacca tutors Egyptian officials on video assistance technology
- Volleyball: Red Devils beat Ahli Benghazi 3-1 in African Club Championship
OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan signs Al Masry contract extension
According to the official website, Al Masry manager Hossam Hassan has officially signed a contract extension with the Port Said club.
After contract negotiations described by the club as ‘lengthy’, both parties have finally come to an agreement on the new terms, and Hassan will be tied down for another season with the club.
Chairman Samir Halabia has gone on record to express his delight at the extension of Hassan’s contract, as well as the contracts of his coaching staff, and to insist that this development will allow the club to continue to experience the stability it has thrived on thus far. Halabia also remarked that the club would reap the rewards of the continuity in the upcoming season.
The 49-year-old has lead the coastal club to the upper reaches of the Egyptian Premier League table, with the club sitting three points off of third-placed Ismaily with a match in hand.
Al Masry host Entag El-Harby on Sunday, with kickoff set for 20:00 CLT.