Al Ahly coach Hossam El-Badry gave a hint regarding the team’s next...
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan signs Al Masry contract extension
According to the official website, Al Masry manager Hossam Hassan has officially signed a contract extension with the Port Said club.
After contract negotiations described by the club as ‘lengthy’, both parties have finally come to an agreement on the new terms, and Hassan will be tied down for another season with the club.
Chairman Samir Halabia has gone on record to express his delight at the extension of Hassan’s contract, as well as the contracts of his coaching staff, and to insist that this development will allow the club to continue to experience the stability it has thrived on thus far. Halabia also remarked that the club would reap the rewards of the continuity in the upcoming season.
The 49-year-old has lead the coastal club to the upper reaches of the Egyptian Premier League table, with the club sitting three points off of third-placed Ismaily with a match in hand.
Al Masry host Entag El-Harby on Sunday, with kickoff set for 20:00 CLT.