KingFut covers the live action as Egypt take on Uganda in the...
- LIVE: Egypt vs Uganda – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan signs Al Masry contract extension
According to the official website, Al Masry manager Hossam Hassan has officially signed a contract extension with the Port Said club.
After contract negotiations described by the club as ‘lengthy’, both parties have finally come to an agreement on the new terms, and Hassan will be tied down for another season with the club.
Chairman Samir Halabia has gone on record to express his delight at the extension of Hassan’s contract, as well as the contracts of his coaching staff, and to insist that this development will allow the club to continue to experience the stability it has thrived on thus far. Halabia also remarked that the club would reap the rewards of the continuity in the upcoming season.
The 49-year-old has lead the coastal club to the upper reaches of the Egyptian Premier League table, with the club sitting three points off of third-placed Ismaily with a match in hand.
Al Masry host Entag El-Harby on Sunday, with kickoff set for 20:00 CLT.