Egypt international Amr Warda featured in Panetolikos’ 1-0 loss to Atromitos in the group stage...
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan signs Al Masry contract extension
According to the official website, Al Masry manager Hossam Hassan has officially signed a contract extension with the Port Said club.
After contract negotiations described by the club as ‘lengthy’, both parties have finally come to an agreement on the new terms, and Hassan will be tied down for another season with the club.
Chairman Samir Halabia has gone on record to express his delight at the extension of Hassan’s contract, as well as the contracts of his coaching staff, and to insist that this development will allow the club to continue to experience the stability it has thrived on thus far. Halabia also remarked that the club would reap the rewards of the continuity in the upcoming season.
The 49-year-old has lead the coastal club to the upper reaches of the Egyptian Premier League table, with the club sitting three points off of third-placed Ismaily with a match in hand.
Al Masry host Entag El-Harby on Sunday, with kickoff set for 20:00 CLT.