Ghana Football Association’s technical director Francis Oti Akenteng has spoken about their...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
VIDEO: Cameroon’s Patrick Ekeng dies after collapsing on pitch
The Cameroon international had only been on the pitch for seven minutes after his introduction as a second-half substitute when he suddenly collapsed without any contact in the 70th minute of his side’s match against Viitorul Constanta in the Romanian league, media in Romania reported he suffered a heart attack.
Ekeng was taken by an ambulance to the nearest hospital, with reports in Romania claiming that it took two minutes and 47 seconds for Ekeng to be taken to the ambulance, which they said contained no specialist equipment and was only intended for transportation.
Ekeng joined Dinamo Bucharest in the January transfer window, he was only making his seventh league appearance for his side.
Ekeng previously played for Lausanne, Cordoba and Le Mans, And had seven caps for the Cameroon national team.
Video of the incident; This video contains graphic content.