Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
VIDEO: Cameroon’s Patrick Ekeng dies after collapsing on pitch
The Cameroon international had only been on the pitch for seven minutes after his introduction as a second-half substitute when he suddenly collapsed without any contact in the 70th minute of his side’s match against Viitorul Constanta in the Romanian league, media in Romania reported he suffered a heart attack.
Ekeng was taken by an ambulance to the nearest hospital, with reports in Romania claiming that it took two minutes and 47 seconds for Ekeng to be taken to the ambulance, which they said contained no specialist equipment and was only intended for transportation.
Ekeng joined Dinamo Bucharest in the January transfer window, he was only making his seventh league appearance for his side.
Ekeng previously played for Lausanne, Cordoba and Le Mans, And had seven caps for the Cameroon national team.
Video of the incident; This video contains graphic content.