Egypt international Ahmed Hamoudi scored to help Al-Batin secure a 1-1 home...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
EXCLUSIVE: Amr Zaki joins Beach Soccer National Team
In a move by the Head of the beach soccer committee, Khaled Latif, to attract local media’s attention toward the team, he contacted former Egyptian and Zamalek player Amr Zaki to play for the team.
Zaki will be joining his former team mate, Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed, who quickly settled into the Egyptian Beach Soccer National Team making him a regular starter.
Amr Zaki will join the team as they prepare for the Arab Championship that will be held in Sharm El-Sheikh and is set to kick off on May 27.
The striker was supposed to fly to Bahrain with the team but his medical condition stood as a barrier.
Talks have also been open with Ex-Zamalek midfielder, Mohamed Shabaan for a move to the team as well.
The Beach soccer National team finished 4th in the Intercontinental Championship that was held in November 2015 in Dubai, UAE and it was the first time to get a top four seat in such a tournament.