AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Mohamed Elneny: I’ve improved my mentality
Mohamed Elneny talked about his side’s last match against Manchester City in the 37th round of the English Premier League.
Mohamed Elneny grabbed his first assist in the Premier League as Arsenal came from behind to clinch a 2-2 draw against Manchester City at the Etihad.
”We came here for a win, but unfortunately we didn’t but hopefully we’ll win the next game,” The Egyptian international told Arsenal’s official website.
When asked about the team’s character against the Citizens he said: ”As I told you we came here to get a win, we did what we could and thank God we got a point. We played against a big team and hopefully the next match we will get a win.”
Elneny response to a question regarding his first season in England was: “I’ve improved my mentality and did what I could, hopefully the best is yet to come.”
Arsenal are currently third in the English Premier League with 68 points. The Gunners next game will be against Aston Villa on May 15 and they need only one point in the final gameweek to secure a top-four spot.