Zamalek were held to a goalless draw against Tanta in gameweek 26...
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
- Five thousand allowed to attend Al Ahly’s CAFCL games
- Former Gabon international Moïse Brou Apanga dead at 35
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
Mohamed Elneny: I’ve improved my mentality
Mohamed Elneny talked about his side’s last match against Manchester City in the 37th round of the English Premier League.
Mohamed Elneny grabbed his first assist in the Premier League as Arsenal came from behind to clinch a 2-2 draw against Manchester City at the Etihad.
”We came here for a win, but unfortunately we didn’t but hopefully we’ll win the next game,” The Egyptian international told Arsenal’s official website.
When asked about the team’s character against the Citizens he said: ”As I told you we came here to get a win, we did what we could and thank God we got a point. We played against a big team and hopefully the next match we will get a win.”
Elneny response to a question regarding his first season in England was: “I’ve improved my mentality and did what I could, hopefully the best is yet to come.”
Arsenal are currently third in the English Premier League with 68 points. The Gunners next game will be against Aston Villa on May 15 and they need only one point in the final gameweek to secure a top-four spot.