AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Abou-Treika to take part in FIFA Football Legends Initiative
Abou-Treika will take part in the initiative alongside other legends like Fabio Cannavaro, Luis Figo, Clarence Seedorf, Carlos Puyol and Dwight York.
The Egyptian legend won’t be the only African or Arab in the event as Cameroon’s Samuel Eto’o and Saudi Arabia’s Sami Al Jaber will be also present in the initiative. Eto’o will be reunited with Ex-Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho.
This will be the first FIFA event to be presided by former UEFA Secretary Gianni Infantino after being elected as the new president of FIFA in Februrary.