Ahmed Elmohamady played the full 90 minutes as Hull City fell to...
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
Abou-Treika to take part in FIFA Football Legends Initiative
Abou-Treika will take part in the initiative alongside other legends like Fabio Cannavaro, Luis Figo, Clarence Seedorf, Carlos Puyol and Dwight York.
The Egyptian legend won’t be the only African or Arab in the event as Cameroon’s Samuel Eto’o and Saudi Arabia’s Sami Al Jaber will be also present in the initiative. Eto’o will be reunited with Ex-Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho.
This will be the first FIFA event to be presided by former UEFA Secretary Gianni Infantino after being elected as the new president of FIFA in Februrary.