Zamalek board member Hani Zada expressed his happiness that the club was drawn into...
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
- Dodo El-Gabbas scores and assists in Lierse win over Union SG
- Ramadan Sobhi reveals effect of AFCON on Stoke career
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
Abou-Treika to take part in FIFA Football Legends Initiative
Abou-Treika will take part in the initiative alongside other legends like Fabio Cannavaro, Luis Figo, Clarence Seedorf, Carlos Puyol and Dwight York.
The Egyptian legend won’t be the only African or Arab in the event as Cameroon’s Samuel Eto’o and Saudi Arabia’s Sami Al Jaber will be also present in the initiative. Eto’o will be reunited with Ex-Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho.
This will be the first FIFA event to be presided by former UEFA Secretary Gianni Infantino after being elected as the new president of FIFA in Februrary.