KingFut continues to round up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup...
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
- Handball: Egypt beat Bahrain to edge closer to last 16
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
- Al Ahly squad for CAFCL announced
- AFCON Roundup: Favourites fail to impress in group B
- OFFICIAL: Hamada Tolba joins ENPPI on free transfer
- Handball: Denmark beat Egypt in World Championship
- Cúper: We’re positive that we can stop Mali’s players
Abou-Treika to take part in FIFA Football Legends Initiative
Abou-Treika will take part in the initiative alongside other legends like Fabio Cannavaro, Luis Figo, Clarence Seedorf, Carlos Puyol and Dwight York.
The Egyptian legend won’t be the only African or Arab in the event as Cameroon’s Samuel Eto’o and Saudi Arabia’s Sami Al Jaber will be also present in the initiative. Eto’o will be reunited with Ex-Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho.
This will be the first FIFA event to be presided by former UEFA Secretary Gianni Infantino after being elected as the new president of FIFA in Februrary.