Zimbabwean forward, Khamat Billiat, is glad that he stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns’...
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns’ midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
CAF fine Egypt and Nigeria
The Pharaohs drew 1-1 in the first encounter, and subsequently defeated Nigeria 1-0 in the following fixture.
Egypt was punished because of the excessive use of lasers from fans during the second match played in Alexandria. CAF has announced that Egypt will pay a $5000 fine.
The Super Eagles, meanwhile, were also fined $5000 for overcrowding at the Ahmadu Bello Stadium during the first leg match. It is estimated that over 40,000 fans were present during the game, while the stadium’s full capacity is only 25,000.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) March 26, 2016