Former Al Ain FC Croatian coach Zlatko Dalic revealed that he was honored...
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
CAF fine Egypt and Nigeria
The Pharaohs drew 1-1 in the first encounter, and subsequently defeated Nigeria 1-0 in the following fixture.
Egypt was punished because of the excessive use of lasers from fans during the second match played in Alexandria. CAF has announced that Egypt will pay a $5000 fine.
The Super Eagles, meanwhile, were also fined $5000 for overcrowding at the Ahmadu Bello Stadium during the first leg match. It is estimated that over 40,000 fans were present during the game, while the stadium’s full capacity is only 25,000.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) March 26, 2016