Hossam El-Badry has announced his 21-man squad facing Misr El-Maqassa in the 13th...
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
CAF fine Egypt and Nigeria
The Pharaohs drew 1-1 in the first encounter, and subsequently defeated Nigeria 1-0 in the following fixture.
Egypt was punished because of the excessive use of lasers from fans during the second match played in Alexandria. CAF has announced that Egypt will pay a $5000 fine.
The Super Eagles, meanwhile, were also fined $5000 for overcrowding at the Ahmadu Bello Stadium during the first leg match. It is estimated that over 40,000 fans were present during the game, while the stadium’s full capacity is only 25,000.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) March 26, 2016