Al Ahly director of football Sayed Abdel-Hafiz has announced that the team...
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
- AS Roma star Mohamed Salah: I’m happy to be back
- Talaat Youssef leads Al-Ahli Tripoli to CAF Champions League round of 32
- Egypt opponents Mali announce U-20 AFCON squad
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
CAF fine Egypt and Nigeria
The Pharaohs drew 1-1 in the first encounter, and subsequently defeated Nigeria 1-0 in the following fixture.
Egypt was punished because of the excessive use of lasers from fans during the second match played in Alexandria. CAF has announced that Egypt will pay a $5000 fine.
The Super Eagles, meanwhile, were also fined $5000 for overcrowding at the Ahmadu Bello Stadium during the first leg match. It is estimated that over 40,000 fans were present during the game, while the stadium’s full capacity is only 25,000.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) March 26, 2016