Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
Cameroonian goalkeeper dies during warm-up
Cameroonian female goalkeeper Jeanine Christelle Djomnang has died during a pre-match warm-up, Cameroon Football Federation (Fecafoot) announced.
The news comes days after the death of another Cameroonian footballer Patrick Ekeng who collapsed on the field during a match in the Romanian League.
Djomnang collapsed while warming up for a Femina Stars Ebolowa match in the Cameroonian league. They were preparing to face Louves MINPROFF in the first division of the women’s championship.
The 26-year-old was then rushed to a hospital in southern Cameroon, but was pronounced dead upon arrival.
Fecafoot announced that initial reports suggest she died of a heart attack, but they are still awaiting the formal medical report.