An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Cameroonian goalkeeper dies during warm-up
Cameroonian female goalkeeper Jeanine Christelle Djomnang has died during a pre-match warm-up, Cameroon Football Federation (Fecafoot) announced.
The news comes days after the death of another Cameroonian footballer Patrick Ekeng who collapsed on the field during a match in the Romanian League.
Djomnang collapsed while warming up for a Femina Stars Ebolowa match in the Cameroonian league. They were preparing to face Louves MINPROFF in the first division of the women’s championship.
The 26-year-old was then rushed to a hospital in southern Cameroon, but was pronounced dead upon arrival.
Fecafoot announced that initial reports suggest she died of a heart attack, but they are still awaiting the formal medical report.