Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Volleyball: Al Ahly women win Egypt Cup
Al Ahly won the first set 25-13, before clinching victory in the second set with 25-9 scoreline.
Finally, the Red Devils won the final set 25-13 to cap off an easy win, as they claimed the trophy in style.
With this victory, the Cairo giants have succeeded in clinching the triple this season after winning the league title, as well as the African Championship, which was held in Tunisia.
The final was contested in the city of Ismailia, at the same ground which witnessed the newly-crowned champions’ sweeping victory against Heliopolis in the semi-final.