Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal has stressed that Egypt manager Hector Cuper...
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
Morocco’s Sofiane Boufal named best African in France
The 22-year old winger beat Senegal and Angers’ Cheikh Ndoye who came second with 108 points and Rachid Ghezzal of Algeria and Olympique Lyonnais with 81 points.
He is the third Moroccan to win this award after Younès Belhanda won it in 2012 with Montpellier and Ex-Arsenal striker Marouane Chamakh who won it in 2009 during his time at Bordeaux.
Boufal had made 29 appearances this season and was involved in nearly half of Lille’s goals scoring 11 goals and making five assists to help the Northern club finish sixth in the league.