Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Morocco’s Sofiane Boufal named best African in France
Morocco and Lille’s winger Sofiane Boufal has been named best African player in France after winning the votes with 189 points.
The 22-year old winger beat Senegal and Angers’ Cheikh Ndoye who came second with 108 points and Rachid Ghezzal of Algeria and Olympique Lyonnais with 81 points.
He is the third Moroccan to win this award after Younès Belhanda won it in 2012 with Montpellier and Ex-Arsenal striker Marouane Chamakh who won it in 2009 during his time at Bordeaux.
Boufal had made 29 appearances this season and was involved in nearly half of Lille’s goals scoring 11 goals and making five assists to help the Northern club finish sixth in the league.