Sam Morsy was an unused substitute as Wigan Athletic were unable to...
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
- Kahraba scores and assists as Ittihad win at Ettifaq
- Adel Taarabt: Salah one of the best in Serie A
- Gehad Greisha back to officiating in Egyptian Premier League
- Zamalek to pay a portion of Agogo’s unpaid wages
- Al Hilal crowned league champions over Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli, Kahraba’s Ittihad
GYMNASTICS: Sherine El Zeiny qualifies for Rio Olympics
Egyptian gymnast Sherine El Zeiny has qualified for the artistic gymnastics finals at the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro.
Sherine El Zeiny sealed her place in Rio after the withdrawal of South African gymnast Claudia Cummins, who had previously been awarded an allocated a place in the artistic gymnastics finals by the International Federation of Gymnastics.
The IFG has decided to award the reserved place to Egyptian, who will represent Africa alongside Algerian Farah Boufadene.
The Rio Olympics will be the third successive participation for El Zeiny in the Summer Olympics, after the 2008 and 2012 Olympic Games in Beijing and London respectively.