Misr El-Maqassa defeated Al Masry 4-2 in gameweek 21 of the Egyptian...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
GYMNASTICS: Sherine El Zeiny qualifies for Rio Olympics
Egyptian gymnast Sherine El Zeiny has qualified for the artistic gymnastics finals at the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro.
Sherine El Zeiny sealed her place in Rio after the withdrawal of South African gymnast Claudia Cummins, who had previously been awarded an allocated a place in the artistic gymnastics finals by the International Federation of Gymnastics.
The IFG has decided to award the reserved place to Egyptian, who will represent Africa alongside Algerian Farah Boufadene.
The Rio Olympics will be the third successive participation for El Zeiny in the Summer Olympics, after the 2008 and 2012 Olympic Games in Beijing and London respectively.