Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
GYMNASTICS: Sherine El Zeiny qualifies for Rio Olympics
Egyptian gymnast Sherine El Zeiny has qualified for the artistic gymnastics finals at the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro.
Sherine El Zeiny sealed her place in Rio after the withdrawal of South African gymnast Claudia Cummins, who had previously been awarded an allocated a place in the artistic gymnastics finals by the International Federation of Gymnastics.
The IFG has decided to award the reserved place to Egyptian, who will represent Africa alongside Algerian Farah Boufadene.
The Rio Olympics will be the third successive participation for El Zeiny in the Summer Olympics, after the 2008 and 2012 Olympic Games in Beijing and London respectively.