Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
GYMNASTICS: Sherine El Zeiny qualifies for Rio Olympics
Egyptian gymnast Sherine El Zeiny has qualified for the artistic gymnastics finals at the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro.
Sherine El Zeiny sealed her place in Rio after the withdrawal of South African gymnast Claudia Cummins, who had previously been awarded an allocated a place in the artistic gymnastics finals by the International Federation of Gymnastics.
The IFG has decided to award the reserved place to Egyptian, who will represent Africa alongside Algerian Farah Boufadene.
The Rio Olympics will be the third successive participation for El Zeiny in the Summer Olympics, after the 2008 and 2012 Olympic Games in Beijing and London respectively.