Zamalek board member Hani Zada expressed his happiness that the club was drawn into...
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
- Dodo El-Gabbas scores and assists in Lierse win over Union SG
- Ramadan Sobhi reveals effect of AFCON on Stoke career
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
Zamalek name squad for Petrojet league match
Zamalek have named an 18-man squad for their league match against Petrojet. It is the White Knights’ first team list since Omar Gaber’s completed a move to Basel.
Zamalek have released their first squad list since Omar Gaber’s move to FC Basel. The 18-man squad will face Petrojet in the next round of the Egyptian Premier League.
The list is without key names; Ahmed El-Shenawy, Ahmed Dweidar and Ayman Hefny. Nevertheless, Zamalek will look to continue their winning run.
Goalkeepers: Mahmoud Genesh, Omar Salah
Defenders: Ali Gabr, Mohamed Koffi, Hazem Emam, Mohamed Gomaa, Hamada Tolba
Midfielders: Ahmed Tawfik, Tarek Hamed, Moruf Yusuf, Ibrahim Abdel-Khalik, Ahmed Hamoudi, Mohamed Ibrahim, Mostafa Fathi, Shikabala
Strikers: Bassem Morsy, Ahmed Mekki, Emmanuel Mayuka.
Zamalek sit second in the Egyptian Premier League. They have 51 points from 26 matches; eight behind leaders Al Ahly.
Their encounter against Petrojet kicks off at 1800 CLT.