Belgian manager Georges Leekens has been appointed coach of the Algerian national...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
Cameroon stadium collpase leaves two casualities
Two labourers have lost their lives following a partial collapse of Ahmadou Ahidjo stadium in Cameroonian capital Yaoundé, it has been reported.
Ahmadou Aijdo stadium was subject to renovation as it is one of venues that is expected to host Women’s Africa Cup of Nations in Cameroon later this year.
According to BBC, The stadium debacle caused the death of two people and seriously injuring many other workers.
CAF Executive Committee has previously approved Cameroon’s hosting of the 2016 African Women’s championship. Competition will take place in Yaounde and Limbe and is set to kick off on November 19 with the final showdown planned on the 3rd of December.