AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Cameroon stadium collpase leaves two casualities
Two labourers have lost their lives following a partial collapse of Ahmadou Ahidjo stadium in Cameroonian capital Yaoundé, it has been reported.
Ahmadou Aijdo stadium was subject to renovation as it is one of venues that is expected to host Women’s Africa Cup of Nations in Cameroon later this year.
According to BBC, The stadium debacle caused the death of two people and seriously injuring many other workers.
CAF Executive Committee has previously approved Cameroon’s hosting of the 2016 African Women’s championship. Competition will take place in Yaounde and Limbe and is set to kick off on November 19 with the final showdown planned on the 3rd of December.