Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
Cameroon stadium collpase leaves two casualities
Two labourers have lost their lives following a partial collapse of Ahmadou Ahidjo stadium in Cameroonian capital Yaoundé, it has been reported.
Ahmadou Aijdo stadium was subject to renovation as it is one of venues that is expected to host Women’s Africa Cup of Nations in Cameroon later this year.
According to BBC, The stadium debacle caused the death of two people and seriously injuring many other workers.
CAF Executive Committee has previously approved Cameroon’s hosting of the 2016 African Women’s championship. Competition will take place in Yaounde and Limbe and is set to kick off on November 19 with the final showdown planned on the 3rd of December.