Alexandrian Smouha SC was stunned by a fifth ACL injury this season...
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
Cameroon stadium collpase leaves two casualities
Two labourers have lost their lives following a partial collapse of Ahmadou Ahidjo stadium in Cameroonian capital Yaoundé, it has been reported.
Ahmadou Aijdo stadium was subject to renovation as it is one of venues that is expected to host Women’s Africa Cup of Nations in Cameroon later this year.
According to BBC, The stadium debacle caused the death of two people and seriously injuring many other workers.
CAF Executive Committee has previously approved Cameroon’s hosting of the 2016 African Women’s championship. Competition will take place in Yaounde and Limbe and is set to kick off on November 19 with the final showdown planned on the 3rd of December.