Mohamed Sanad’s Club Balonmano Naturhouse La Rioja beat Macedonian HC Metalrug to qualify to champions...
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
Cameroon stadium collpase leaves two casualities
Two labourers have lost their lives following a partial collapse of Ahmadou Ahidjo stadium in Cameroonian capital Yaoundé, it has been reported.
Ahmadou Aijdo stadium was subject to renovation as it is one of venues that is expected to host Women’s Africa Cup of Nations in Cameroon later this year.
According to BBC, The stadium debacle caused the death of two people and seriously injuring many other workers.
CAF Executive Committee has previously approved Cameroon’s hosting of the 2016 African Women’s championship. Competition will take place in Yaounde and Limbe and is set to kick off on November 19 with the final showdown planned on the 3rd of December.