Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
EXCLUSIVE | Union Douala manager confirms Al Ahly interest in Nlend
Reports had linked Douala forward Samuel Nlend to a summer move to Cairo giants Al Ahly, after his prolific performances for the Cameroonian club.
KingFut reached out to Douala manager Siewe, who confirmed Al Ahly’s interest is present, with negotiations still at an early stage.
STAT: Union Douala forward Samuel Nlend scored 3 goals over both ties against Nimba FC in the past #CAFCL round.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) March 13, 2016
Following disappointing performances from African strikers Malick Evouna and John Antwi, Al Ahly are looking to reinforce their front-line by signing the 21-year-old.
Nlend was part of the Cameroon squad that featured in the 2016 CHAN, scoring one goal in the tournament against DR Congo as his team reached the quarter-finals of the tournament.
The player was also part of Douala’s team that were defeated by Alex McLeish’s Zamalek in the CAF Champions League this season.